3000ip and Freecam fails to clear

tommyturnip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Swedeville
I have tried lots of settings but the only one that generates traffic is 8228 baud, but I just get lots of 'incoming cam keys' messages and little else after a while the traffic stops and the screen is still black.

Does anyone have and ideas why I get all the traffic but no picture?

Echo3000ip
kina2018 freecam
passive season
floppy emu v22 5400
baud 8228

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've not tried the season for a while, I started to get fed up with it, when it did work, it was with 8661 on the Kina Cam, Irdeto mode in the emulator and using "a" after pressing x. I think that someone has posted the settings in an earlier thread.

I'm now using the Skystar 2 for all Kiosk, it was cheap, easy to setup and works beautifully, without the hassle.

gepeto

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by tommyturnip
I have tried lots of settings but the only one that generates traffic is 8228 baud, but I just get lots of 'incoming cam keys' messages and little else after a while the traffic stops and the screen is still black.

Does anyone have and ideas why I get all the traffic but no picture?

Echo3000ip
kina2018 freecam
passive season
floppy emu v22 5400
baud 8228

Echostar receivers have a lot of problems with freecam and Magic cam to see Conax tv...

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
@ Rolf

Could you give details of exactly how you use Skystar 2?

:)

downsouth

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
maidstone
Whats the setup for the skystar2?
Will it do the other channels as well as the kiosk ones?
Please advise.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

irkfi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I have Nagravision CAM which somebody has refurbished for me
so the Box Key was known etc. I was busy long time and I have
forgotten these data as well as who was doing those CAM modifications. I would like to return to it and additionally
get new generation autoupdate card to clear Polsat.

Anybody can help with providing information about the contact to
the guy who was doing this?

ilawley

Reaction score
I'm using a an AD300IP with a FreeCam 2.019 and 6in1 Funcards pretty succesfully, but the providers that have switched to Seca2 have all gone off.

I'm interested to see your post about Kiosk. Is it possible to decode Kiosk with my setup ? I though Kiosk had gone Seca2 as well ?

-Ian

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
This is referring to Kiosk on Thor 1W Ian, it is encrypted in Conax. To decrypt this a season interface is required to replace the smartcard in the Freecam, there are a couple of threads on this.

Be aware that you need a PC with a serial lead to connect to the receiver whilst viewing, so it isn't the tidiest of solutions.

PS. can also be decrypted using a Magic Module (Genuine 1.04) running Penta 1.11 software.