3d reception

weladai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
8FT. C-BAND ANTENNA+ DIGITAL SET TOP BOX, SET TO YAMAL201
My Location
Lucknow, India
I have solid s2-2100 mpeg4 set top box and sony bravia lcd tv. I tuned my satellite to measat 91 degree and i am getting channel high tv. Can i view high tv in 3d with above mentioned configuration. Presently high tv channel coming in split screen.

Regards

vishal

timo_w2s

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.timo.me.uk
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Maidenhead, UK & Helsinki, Finland
If the Sony TV is a 3D model there should be an option in the TV's menu to switch on 3D. I haven't got my remote in front of me but if I remember correctly I think there is a button called Options or Tools which brings up a menu for the 3D options.

weladai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
8FT. C-BAND ANTENNA+ DIGITAL SET TOP BOX, SET TO YAMAL201
My Location
Lucknow, India
no it is simple LCD TV not 3D TV. Is there any option to view 3D Analglyph by red cyan glasses.

zohrakoda

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dsdsdsdadasdasd
My Location
india
3d tv picture qquality is wooow

techguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat FTA, two dishes pointed at 28.2E, 1 with quad LNB and one dual LNB feeding one Panasonic DMR-XS380 and one Samsung S7800 with spare feeds for one other room.
My Location
Bucks, UK
I think your TV has to be a 3D TV as the firmware on the set has to be able to recognise 3D broadcasts and overlay one image over the top of the other, on a non 3D set you will only get a vertically split screen as the input from two camera lenses is broadcast side by side as 3D cameras have two lenses.