• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

4 Feed Lnb

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#1
Hi guys, i,ve decided to "multiroom" my sky signal, to do this i need a 4 feed lnb, would you sat-experts please advise on best make/model for this job, my m8 says Raven is a good make but i can,t find any info on this brand.

deep joy

dave:-worship:-worship:-worship
 

v9oly

Regular Member
Messages
308
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S & 7020s. Technomate 9100 & 1500. Force frontier fixed, Raven 90 fixed, Triax 90 motorised dish. Diablo & dragon cams.
My Location
South West
#2
Though Raven just made dishes (inc $ky dishes)
But have just seen this:
h**p://www.raven.co.uk/satellite-products/RavenQuadLNB.htm

Regards,
Ollie
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#3
v9oly said:
Though Raven just made dishes (inc $ky dishes)
But have just seen this:
h**p://www.raven.co.uk/satellite-products/RavenQuadLNB.htm

Regards,
Ollie
Thanks m8 just what i,m looking for your a gent!!!

deep joy

dave:-worship:-worship
 

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Messages
37,592
Likes
1,249
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
#4
I would seriously doubt that Raven make that LNB, they will buy it in and put their sticker on it.
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#5
rolfw said:
I would seriously doubt that Raven make that LNB, they will buy it in and put their sticker on it.
I think they make it the logo is raised form on the feedhorn?????
Guess what contacted Raven, they wanted my sky agent number to
purchase this ?????

never mind i,ll find one

deep joy

dave
????
 

v9oly

Regular Member
Messages
308
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S & 7020s. Technomate 9100 & 1500. Force frontier fixed, Raven 90 fixed, Triax 90 motorised dish. Diablo & dragon cams.
My Location
South West
#6
4dbennett said:
I think they make it the logo is raised form on the feedhorn?????
Guess what contacted Raven, they wanted my sky agent number to
purchase this ?????

never mind i,ll find one

deep joy

dave
????
Yes, know what you mean, I have contacted them before;)
Good luck in your search.

Regards,
Ollie
 

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Messages
37,592
Likes
1,249
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
#7
Not convinced that Raven have electronic manufacturing capability, get yourself a Wistron from ebay, it will perform as well as any of the others.
 

garym71

Regular Member
Messages
92
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Pace TDS470N Sky+ Receiver, Technomate TM-5400CI+ FTA Receiver, Raven Gemini 70cm Mesh Dish with East & West offset LNB brackets, 2 x Inverto Black Ultra Single LNBs, Inverto Black Premium Quad LNB, Eurostar 4x1 DiSEqC Switch, Webro WF100 Cable
My Location
South Oxfordshire, UK
#8
4dbennett said:
Guess what contacted Raven, they wanted my sky agent number to
purchase this ?????

never mind i,ll find one
Satcure sell quad output Raven/Wistron LNB's for a Sky dish (second from the bottom @ £41.95 + VAT)...

_http://www.satcure.co.uk/accs/page1.htm

However, Wistron ones are much cheaper on ebay so I would probably take Rolf's advice and save yourself some pennies.
 

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Messages
362
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
#9
garym71 said:
Satcure sell quad output Raven/Wistron LNB's for a Sky dish (second from the bottom @ £41.95 + VAT)...

_http://www.satcure.co.uk/accs/page1.htm

However, Wistron ones are much cheaper on ebay so I would probably take Rolf's advice and save yourself some pennies.
thank you garym71 will do

excellent advice as usual guys

:-worship:-worship:-worship:-worship:-worship

deep joy

dave