4 receivers and only one card

Bubba Roy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
##
My Location
Costa Blanca
I am looking to setup a system to show EPL in my Bar for next season. Whittled it down to Alb or Showtime, there doesn't seem to be much info on Showtime here, prob due to the size of dish required in UK. Since I can get it here on a 80cm dish this isn't an issue. Any one know of a supplier of these cards.

Also a little techno info required I need to run 3 or 4 games at 3pm Sat at the same time. Have been told this is poss with 4 receivers and only the one card, using a wireless card splitter. Apparently the viewing card goes into the master of the card splitter which then goes into the CI slot of one of the receivers, the 3 card splitter slaves then go into the other 3 receivers which can then pick up showtime/alb but can show different channels. Has any one had success with this method?

Thanks in Advance.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
These units do work, but only on some encryptions, there is a wireless one available at _www.sateuropa.co.uk.

The other option is to use dreamboxes and network them.