40.5ºW SES-6 first scan with new dish.

A

Archive-8

Can someone give me a really strong transponder please as I can't locate the sat.

John

Enthusiast.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Elite 2.2 PF - CM1.8 - CM1.2 - Gibertini 1.25.
Ku - Ka -C & Ext C.
PC cards-TM5402 receivers.
Promax FSM.
My Location
North Nottinghamshire.
Iv'e got this reference scan from the other day Chris off the 1.8 CM. It's RHC only though but there are a few strong ones in the list.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40 west RHC,Cband.1.8CM...11th March 2017... reference...jpg

A

Archive-8

Iv'e got this reference scan from the other day Chris off the 1.8 CM. It's RHC only though but there are a few strong ones in the list.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 104923

Ta, it gives me something to work with :-)

A

Archive-8

Still got some more tweeking to do, but at least I have now found the satellite again.

Screenshot 2017-03-25 20.57.19.png

A

Archive-8

The scan above was using my ws&i c ku combo lnb.

The scan below is using a titanium c1 lnb.

Screenshot 2017-03-26 21.49.02.png