5620+ahgharad+newcamd 5.25

pant

Reaction score
Hello

I have the 5620 and I am running the angharad img.The version of the newcamd its installed is the 5.24
I have follow the guide for updating to 5.25 at least 3 times by now and very carefully but I didnt had any luck.When I am rebooting it still sais version 5.24.
Does this guide apply to angharad or not?
Where can I be wrong?
Can you please provide me with some links to download exactly what I need? maybe I havent download the correct files.

Thank you and dont mind my english

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
pant said:
Hello

I have the 5620 and I am running the angharad img.The version of the newcamd its installed is the 5.24
I have follow the guide for updating to 5.25 at least 3 times by now and very carefully but I didnt had any luck.When I am rebooting it still sais version 5.24.
Does this guide apply to angharad or not?
Where can I be wrong?
Can you please provide me with some links to download exactly what I need? maybe I havent download the correct files.

Thank you and dont mind my english
Don't worry about the fact that it says V5.24. Does it open TPeeS? That's the only way to know. The version number does not always get updated.

pant

Reaction score
Bgonastick you are fast as superman.

No my friend doesnot open tps the only thing I didnt follow at the guidi it was that I didnt deleted the ecmoverride file.
Is this the mistake?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You should delete the ecmoverride file. You must get the latest keylist, rsakeylist and tpscrypt files.

Did you use my NewcamD upgrade guide, or the Hydra control panel to upgrade?

Hydra users will find the automatic update easier. I think that Hydra also uses some different directories too.

From version 5.24 you can probably just overwrite the three files above and the newcamd file itself. Don't forget to chmod if you're doing it manually.

STICK

pant

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
You should delete the ecmoverride file. You must get the latest keylist, rsakeylist and tpscrypt files.

Hydra users will find the automatic update easier. I think that Hydra also uses some different directories too.

From version 5.24 you can probably just overwrite the three files above and the newcamd file itself. Don't forget to chmod if you're doing it manually.

STICK
Any link for the latest files?
pparoysos*hotmail.com

Sorry if i am askin too much

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
pant said:
Any link for the latest files?
pparoysos*hotmail.com

Sorry if i am askin too much

They are all on the control panel button Auto download (Green Button) Newcamd 5.25 there.

Latest K*ys there too. T*S/Ca*o/ Ki*sk blank ATM.

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
*john. is cabo worth making the effort to get to 30 W for ? how many movie channels are there? all in english? ... already have T*S , HB*, and Ki*sk (well, most of time!) so im wondering are more movies wrth it ... my HD is half full of movies ive recorded and not watched anyway ...

pant

Reaction score
john_graydon said:
They are all on the control panel button Auto download (Green Button) Newcamd 5.25 there.

Latest K*ys there too. T*S/Ca*o/ Ki*sk blank ATM.
Is there withe 7000 or the 5620 and there angharad img?
I am trying autodownload but not working

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Few movie channels over there. Not much in English, but some. Worth having just for the challenge. Good Prem. footie if that's your bag too.

Get your files from Fo-O o-O kfiles.com by Spartan.

pant

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:

STICK
SORTED OUT!!!!

For the guys own 5620 and running angharad and folow the guide for upgrading the newcamd 5.25 just replace keylist rsakeylist tpscrypt and the newcamd file but DO NOT rename it from newcamd.ppc to newcamd.
Maybe you already have done this but for me took me a while and I wanted to share it with you

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Hey, nice one. I take it you found an existing file on the Hydra image called newcamd.ppc?

pant

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
Hey, nice one. I take it you found an existing file on the Hydra image called newcamd.ppc?
I dowloaded an Official release newcamd v5.25 as it sais on the readme.txt and it had inside a lot of files and one of them it was the newcamd.ppc.I replaced the one it was already in the img and I changed the properties (755) and it worked.
Of course the rsakeyfiles the keyfiles and the tpscrypt files I found them where you said.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
wallycharlo said:
*john. is cabo worth making the effort to get to 30 W for ? how many movie channels are there? all in english? ... already have T*S , HB*, and Ki*sk (well, most of time!) so im wondering are more movies wrth it ... my HD is half full of movies ive recorded and not watched anyway ...

Cabo is worth having after 1w. Always show Chelsea games if your into football. As Stick says worth the challenge. I like the Sol music ch too.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
pant said:
Is there withe 7000 or the 5620 and there angharad img?
I am trying autodownload but not working

Works with Angharad in the 5620 and 7000. Have you got an internet security running, because it wont let the hydra control center connect to the internet.