5620s xcam and dragon cam 3.04

welsh clarky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 5620s, 28e 19e 13e,
My Location
wales gwent
hi . im new to this ive got gemini 106 image installed with x cam and dragon cam .but when i put inyhe 2 cams x cam with dragon cam i get sky and tvn etc to stop freeze up but when i pull x cam out of cam slot its all ok working fine . any info on this .. thanks...also with gemini new image the embedded slot not working with any card ...any help ,,thanks clarky

jankoh

Reaction score
You mean Gemini 1.03... I think that with Camd3 the CI's run. But have not tested it my own...

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
welsh clarky said:
hi . im new to this ive got gemini 106 image installed with x cam and dragon cam .but when i put inyhe 2 cams x cam with dragon cam i get sky and tvn etc to stop freeze up but when i pull x cam out of cam slot its all ok working fine . any info on this .. thanks...also with gemini new image the embedded slot not working with any card ...any help ,,thanks clarky

just a question
why are you using the dragon with the d box at the moment?

welsh clarky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
wales gwent
john_graydon said:
just a question
why are you using the dragon with the d box at the moment?
hi im using dragon cam and x cam to watch pay tv.the reason is im new to the dreambox ive used dream up and gemini 1.03 image but i cant get and pay channels free im still learning.i press the blue button and get the cam set up .but what next any help.what else have i got to do to get this up and running . cheers clarky

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi clarky,

You would be better off upgrading your image to Hydra Phoenix 1.08/9 for the 56xx series Dreambox.
From what you say I assume you have an internet connection which allows the Dreambox to access the internet?
If so, then upgrade to Phoenix for 56xx and then use green button to select 'Hydra Setup'...Latest Control Panel (at present 20/02).....when installed exit out of menus.
Green again....Downloads....SoftCAMs.....NEWCAMD v 5.28...when installed, exit back and select K*ys....Mary's Bundle.....when installed, exit out of all menus.
Now Blue button.....Right arrow to select 'Newcamd [v5.28]'....press Green button to activate it...exit out of all menus.
Now, without your dragon cam, try some of the channels you used it for and see how you get on.

73 & good luck.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
welsh clarky said:
hi im using dragon cam and x cam to watch pay tv.the reason is im new to the dreambox ive used dream up and gemini 1.03 image but i cant get and pay channels free im still learning.i press the blue button and get the cam set up .but what next any help.what else have i got to do to get this up and running . cheers clarky

Was wondering why, you should do as td3-05 says. Your not letting the d box do what its supposed to do. You may need the dragon at a later stage if d box cant decode some channels that the dragon does. Lets know how you get on.

welsh clarky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
wales gwent
hi.help.... right then ive got a problem now .ive dreamed up and got the gemini 1.03 image.but what next .how do i get pay channels free on my 5620 .ive pressed the blue button and got the blue panel .with the setting etc but what do i do next.have i got to download anything else to get the pay channels .thanks clarky ....

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi Clarky,

Your Dreambox must be connected to the internet, either through a router or your PC set for internet connection sharing, in order for on-line updating to work.

So assuming this is the case, the procedure for Gemini images is as follows:-

Blue button......scroll to Addons Settings..OK.....Download & Install..OK....Cam..OK....scroll down to Newcamd 5.28..OK....when downloaded....'do yo want to install this addon'.....select YES..OK.
Now select K*ys....Download & Install..OK.....Newcamd K*ys (should be no older than 13.02.05)..OK....'are you sure...'....select YES..OK.
Now exit out of all menus and then press the blue button again...press OK...select Newcamd / betad....press Green button to activate it.

Now try some channels!

73 & happy dreaming.

ddm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
db 5260
td03-5 said:
Hi Clarky,

Your Dreambox must be connected to the internet, either through a router or your PC set for internet connection sharing, in order for on-line updating to work.

So assuming this is the case, the procedure for Gemini images is as follows:-

Blue button......scroll to Addons Settings..OK.....Download & Install..OK....Cam..OK....scroll down to Newcamd 5.28..OK....when downloaded....'do yo want to install this addon'.....select YES..OK.
Now select K*ys....Download & Install..OK.....Newcamd K*ys (should be no older than 13.02.05)..OK....'are you sure...'....select YES..OK.
Now exit out of all menus and then press the blue button again...press OK...select Newcamd / betad....press Green button to activate it.

Now try some channels!

73 & happy dreaming.
What is the procedure with hydra 1.09 image also how do you download cams via cpanel?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
ddm said:
What is the procedure with hydra 1.09 image also how do you download cams via cpanel?

Just download the hydra phoenix for the 5620. Enter your ip in the communications set up. Exit then press the green button, go into cams and download what you want same for keys. Only download 1 cam as your space will get too full and you wont be able to download the keys. So 1 cam & 1 set of keys. Hope this sorts you out. PS explore the buttons of the remote to see where everything is.