6in1 files

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Manhattan Starlight 9600 (just a positioner fpr my TD), INVACOM LNB, MABO 1,85m, dish viewing 95E - 45W
My Location
Northern Greece
I have a manhattan 6900 receiver using a Funcard 4 AT90(256) and I plan to get USB Phoenix programmer. With all these 6in1.zip files floating around how can I tell what is good for me? Is it a matter of trial and error? Some of these files indicate receiver type next to the file name...

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
It's not that easy 1958, Do you have built in VIA, do you have a cam, if so what cam. There is not a lot left now for the Fun Card, maybe the French stuff on 13 and 19E.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Manhattan Starlight 9600 (just a positioner fpr my TD), INVACOM LNB, MABO 1,85m, dish viewing 95E - 45W
My Location
Northern Greece
Razor said:
It's not that easy 1958, Do you have built in VIA, do you have a cam, if so what cam. There is not a lot left now for the Fun Card, maybe the French stuff on 13 and 19E.
I have 2 common interface and a U-cas embedded. I have used no CAMS. My FUN4 used to decode VIA (french stuff) also some NAGRA (30W) even some CONAX. I was told that it was patched even for Iedeto 2 (NOVA) but never tried it. Anyway I would be happy with the french stuff only (13 and 19)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
1958 said:
I have 2 common interface and a U-cas embedded. I have used no CAMS. My FUN4 used to decode VIA (french stuff) also some NAGRA (30W) even some CONAX. I was told that it was patched even for Iedeto 2 (NOVA) but never tried it. Anyway I would be happy with the french stuff only (13 and 19)

You should be ok then.....I was looking to buy a patched Manhattan but decided on the Xtreme...If you are already using a fun4 then a fun six should be better...as for the USB they are really good.

ken-p

Reaction score
Why would a funcard 6 be better than a funcard 4?
please excuse my ignorance, but I thought that the only difference was the memory size, and not that it may help unscramble more channels.

I have an extreme one pvr that has not been touched since installation 15 months ago, and am just waiting 'til all settles down again before spending any money on upgrades etc.

Regards, Ken-p

quantic

Reaction score
I'm load Fun_5in1v1.20_jula_06.10.2004.zip I'm have a fun card 5 (Russia) but I don't known how how to put the key and the ID key into this file files?
Please help me?
Thank.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
ken-p said:
Why would a funcard 6 be better than a funcard 4?
please excuse my ignorance, but I thought that the only difference was the memory size, and not that it may help unscramble more channels.

I have an extreme one pvr that has not been touched since installation 15 months ago, and am just waiting 'til all settles down again before spending any money on upgrades etc.

Regards, Ken-p

Thats right a fun6 has more space=more files......file guys are trying to give us more! so don't let a fun4 let you down.......also if you are progging a cam with fun, you will only need to use two fun6's!....

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Northern Greece
My question went off to another track... understand that FUN6 is "better" than Fun4, but I am asking if my embedded eurocam will work with any of these flash files that I see in these 6in1.zip files. Is it a matter or trial and error? how to you pick the right files? Regards

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
1958 said:
My question went off to another track... understand that FUN6 is "better" than Fun4, but I am asking if my embedded eurocam will work with any of these flash files that I see in these 6in1.zip files. Is it a matter or trial and error? how to you pick the right files? Regards

What will happen is that you will try different files.....you will no doubt find a favourite that provides you your taste of viewing......I use Atmel 53 which works well clearing channels that I watch. As for your embedded cam what encryptions can it handle?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Northern Greece
My embedded cam decrypts VIA, a few NAGRA and fewer SECA and CONAX. I was told it is an Irdeto/Eurocam if this means something to you
br

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
1958 said:
My embedded cam decrypts VIA, a few NAGRA and fewer S*ca and CONAX. I was told it is an Irdeto/Eurocam if this means something to you
br

Well a fun card at the moment with your cam will clear quite a lot of programms on 13'e Hotbird with the right file.....including filth if your that way inclined!