80 cm dish

ProDave

Reaction score
Website
homepages.tesco.net
My Satellite Setup
Non subscription Sky digibox, Alanlogue Astra1, Digital Hotbird, all on 1 fixed dish with 3 LNB's
My Location
Scottish Highlands
amazing how someone can spend £185 sorting out this problem, and be satisfied at the money they have spent.

the zone 1 minidish is fine - until heavy rain.

My 80cm dish gives a much more robust signal than my 43cm minidish did, but even that can loose signal in very heavy rain.

Shame Digitalguy that you weren't closer to Oxford, I could have sorted it out for you much quicker and for a lot less than £185.

D

digitalguy

Originally posted by ProDave
amazing how someone can spend £185 sorting out this problem, and be satisfied at the money they have spent.

the zone 1 minidish is fine - until heavy rain.

My 80cm dish gives a much more robust signal than my 43cm minidish did, but even that can loose signal in very heavy rain.

Shame Digitalguy that you weren't closer to Oxford, I could have sorted it out for you much quicker and for a lot less than £185.

digital guy

yes it was a shame that i was not clsoe to oxford but now its to late.

looking at another dish not sure what size it will be but it will not be an 80 cm dish at all

yours
digital guyO-Ha

takeing time off from the forums i dont know how long i will have off but hope to be back next year a some point

see you all soon