A BIG thank you to Rolfw

Donzo Bonzo

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Rolfw, I wanna thank you for giving me that link to a FREE virus killer download.

It did the trick. :D :D

I was sick as a dog until now. :)

There were 49 Trojans on my pc. :eek: But they're all gone now, and the pc runs as smooth as silk. :D Thanks again. ;)

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No problem Donzo Bonzo, always happy to help keep our members' systems up and running, without that we have no members. :)

Donzo Bonzo

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Man, I big thank you again.

PaulR

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Donzo Bonzo

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Thanks, Paul, you're a m8!!!! All the best!!