A Cunning Plan!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
As Baldrick once said " I have a cunning plan!"....It's my 50th birthday next year so hoping the wife will lay on a good party, I took her to Lisbon Portugal this weekend for her Birthday to sweeten her up! :D which was on the 11th March!....Have to say although I have visited other parts on the Algarve Lisbon is a great city to visit having never been there before, my legs are still aching from all the bloody hills and walking about we did. Plenty of satellite dishes out there too! :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds good WR, there should be about 12,000 of us there then. :D

russquk

Reaction score
@ waverider, did you get a good flight deal.im thinking of going to lisbon but have not found any companies doing cheap flights.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
russquk said:
@ waverider, did you get a good flight deal.im thinking of going to lisbon but have not found any companies doing cheap flights.

Yes m8 through Sky Deals....it cost £420 for scheduled fights with Air Portugal, B&B at a good hotel (Novatel), insurance and airport tax! and was a weekend break which normally is not cheap!....tell you what if you PM me m8 i'll give you more details on who to talk to there.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
@ Rolfw.....Funny thing m8 I did wonder if any of them were members! :D

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi waverider, since its your 50th next year you´ll be eligible for a saga card. if you decide to go on a saga holiday, expect to see sights like these. rob43

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL...why?... have you tried them then rob :D

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
no, but i had a cousin over visiting me and she stayed in a saga hotel. she loves going on trips ( the saga ones are in small buses) but the rest of the saga guests in the hotel could not drag themselves away from the free bar (saga only) so all the trips were cancelled. i went down to see her one afternoon and she hauled me out to the pool to see the others lying pissed, sleeping, snoring. it was so funny. rob43

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Sounds good rob....something to look forward to I spose for when I reach the good old Hawai