A Happy Man

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been together for over a year, and so we decided to get married.
There was only one thing bothering me...it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view.

One day "little sister" called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up."

I was stunned and frozen in shock, as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood here for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door, I opened the door, and headed straight toward my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is . . .

Always keep your condoms in your car.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
would the word condom enter most mens mind when faced with that sort of proposition

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
That was to a joke what a matinee is to a blood flick.:D

I can imagine that one down my local - and I know that they'll all end up bee-lining for their cars - not for condoms - just to leave, hehe.:eek:

Have Fun,

Mark.

Certainly has that euro humour thing about it - ney, German 'thinking' humour thing about it.

I have so much fun when there are germans and english together telling ze jokes. Ressurect Benny Hill. Silent, loads of titties and generally very funny.

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
hmmm ..... so do you keep a spare fanbelt in the bedroom, or the bathroom?

(Judging by the number of defunct ITV band 3 aerials seen on roofs, lots of people still are watching Benny Hill .......).