A little Help? Sky Digital.

Alastair

Reaction score
OK, I have a WinTV Nova, on a Sky Digital dish (fixed) pointed at I think 19.2E I'm currently running MyTheatre which I eventually got to work! Unfortunately, all the keys etc available (Using Yankse) don't seem to be doing much. Now i'm not trying to get all the PPV channels or anything like that, but I would like to be able to watch ITV, Channel4 and 5 (Which I kind of think I'm entitled to!) cos my analogue aerial is a bit rubbish.

Can anyone tell me if
a) The above doesn't make sense and I've clearly demonstrated my incompetence at simple english
:cool: Is there something completely obvious I'm doing wrong
c) Is there some bit of software I'm missing and/or that should be able to do this
d) Have I just got the wrong keys?
or, possibly:
e) It's not possible yet.

Sorry to have to ask a question that's probably been asked a hundred times, but I haven't managed to find any info in this one yet.

Ta

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You cant do what you want. To get the encoded channels which include ITV / C4 / C5 you HAVE to have a Sky Digibox - and a valid ftv card. (which are not currently easily available). End of story.

Its all down to the conditional access used on the signals.

G

GotMyBusPass

He also would not be able to see those channels even if he had a sky box and subscription if (quote)on a Sky Digital dish (fixed) pointed at I think 19.2E (end quote):D

GMBP:)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Alastair said:
OK, I have a WinTV Nova, on a Sky Digital dish (fixed) pointed at I think 19.2E I'm currently running MyTheatre which I eventually got to work! Unfortunately, all the keys etc available (Using Yankse) don't seem to be doing much. Now i'm not trying to get all the PPV channels or anything like that, but I would like to be able to watch ITV, Channel4 and 5 (Which I kind of think I'm entitled to!) cos my analogue aerial is a bit rubbish.

Can anyone tell me if
a) The above doesn't make sense and I've clearly demonstrated my incompetence at simple english
:cool: Is there something completely obvious I'm doing wrong
c) Is there some bit of software I'm missing and/or that should be able to do this
d) Have I just got the wrong keys?
or, possibly:
e) It's not possible yet.

Sorry to have to ask a question that's probably been asked a hundred times, but I haven't managed to find any info in this one yet.

Ta

The two answers above are correct.

You will not fine ITV, or C4 at 19E as they beam from 28E. If you download a softcam key file from one of the file sites you will see what channels are HACKED at 19E.

ppsingh05

Reaction score
I have a eurostar 9000ciplus digital satellite receiver.
I want to see zee tv zee cinema.
could you help me
1.can I upgrade the software of my receiver.
2.can I find a crack software for this purpose.