a little more needed, help!

paddy22

Reaction score
Hi I've eventually got my ss2 working, it,s stuck on Thor but the main thing it's working, thank you (could'nt have done it without you!)
I'm using My Theatre, seems to be the one my system likes, got 90% + signal, and I'm running XP.
as I understand it I have to drop a softcam key into the MD directory and from reading previous post MT takes care of the rest, I've been to Nobbys Biglinks looking for a key and I can't find it, should explain I'm a newbie. can anyone help and am I on the right lines.
also Yankse I've been thru the posts and the more I read the more my head hurts! how the hell would I set this up for My Theatre 2.76 and is there a idiots guide to setting up My Theatre to get the most out of it.....

and I would like to pass a big thankyou to Bigonastick for previous help.. cheers m8

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can get a softcamkey to drop into the MDPlugins directory from Toecutters, Satdudez, Deans Place, or Tonydoe's site, all listed in the forums section of the Links list.

There should be a link in this section for the Yangse required for Conax decription.

paddy22

Reaction score
cheers Rolfw, concerning yankse can u point me to a easy install guide because the ones i've read are rather confusing! sorry to be such a putz but "kids and their NEW toys" any help appreciated
cheers

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
K

kalamar

If you use Fenrir 1.05 and Yankse 1.0.7 you will not need any softcam.key Yankse will use nagra.key and will autoroll.

paddy22

Reaction score
I found "yankse 1-30" from your previous post, eventually put it in the right place and wam!bang!WOLLOP! everything seems to work, chuffed to bit's. I really would like to thank the lads on this forum and the guys that produce the goods, magic m8s.
tried to use gspot to find out which codec My Theatre uses, but its not recognised by the proggy, has anyone any info on the codec?