A Moment of your time please anyone

HibsPaul1985

Reaction score
Hi There I have a standard Sky Digital Installation, and I have just recently signed up for the AVC Broadband Service so my dish is static and pointing at the Sky Satellites whatever they are (I am a n00b). I have a Skystar USB PC Decoder and I was wondering if anybody could tell me what channels I can recieve and the steps of what software i should install baring in mind i am very very new at this so the easier you could put it the better.

Thank You

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
This page will tell you what you can receive http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html

The DVB Viewer software which comes with the card should be sufficient to view the channels, you of course cannot watch TV on the PC and use the internet service at the same time.

HibsPaul1985

Reaction score
Can I receive any encrypted channels, I would like to be able to watch ITV, C4 and C5 if possible plus more if I can although im pretty sure the BskyB channels are out of the question. If there are any i can watch please reply and let me know and if possible outline the steps involved to be able to view these channels

Thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not on that satellite.