A Moteck question.....

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
I discovered that the arrow on the motor-tube isn't aligned with the 0 on the motor when it's at "go to zero for diseqc".

Is it possible to move the tube a bit by loosening the bolt that goes through
it to fix this problem?!?

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
steffan_st said:
I discovered that the arrow on the motor-tube isn't aligned with the 0 on the motor when it's at "go to zero for diseqc".

Is it possible to move the tube a bit by loosening the bolt that goes through
it to fix this problem?!?

If the motor is in use and works correctly on several satellites, then you must not adjust the tube. If you do It will no longer follow the Clark belt in its ark. Mine was not truly in line with the markings, I simlpy applied my own using a permanent marker.

IjonT

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Opentel 3500 FL, LNB 0.6 dB, 60 cm Fe
steffan_st said:
How big is the difference?
steffan_st said:
Is it possible to move the tube a bit by loosening the bolt that goes through it to fix this problem?!?
Almost certainly not. You should set the motor tube to 0° manually (using pushbutton on the motor) and then reset the motor as described in the manual (I have not tried this but it is written in the manual). (But you will lose all saved satellite positions if you don't use USALS.)

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
IjonT said:
You should set the motor tube to 0° manually (using pushbutton on the motor) and then reset the motor as described in the manual (I have not tried this but it is written in the manual). (But you will lose all saved satellite positions if you don't use USALS.)

Thanks! Didn't think of that,it's all in the manual and I will try it next weekend.