Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
A priest and a rabbi were sitting next to each other on an airplane. After a while, the priest turned to the rabbi and asked, 'Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?'
The rabbi responded, 'Yes, that is still one of our beliefs.'
The priest then asked, 'Have you ever eaten pork?'
To which the rabbi replied, 'Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich.'

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading. A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest, 'Is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?'
The priest replied, 'Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith.' The rabbi then asked him, 'Have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?'
The priest replied, 'Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke with my faith.'

The rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking for about five minutes.
Finally, the rabbi looked over and said, 'Beats a ham sandwich, doesn't it?'

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Still waiting for the answer :-rofl2

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
unless he was "doing it" to a ham sandwich...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
unless he was "doing it" to a ham sandwich...

G*d forbid

Seemum

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I only have a laptop desktop replacement at the moment.
My Location
CA, USA
Two old friends from the same neighborhood in New York, one became a priest and the other a rabbi. They had not seen each other for a long time. But one day as the priest was working the confessional duty, unknown to him, the rabbi came into the confessional room.

The priest sensing that someone came into the confessional room, said "Don't be scared my child, speak your heart, for you are in the presence of the Lord".

The rabbi started: "Oh father, I am 79 years old, and I had a good life, but now I have met this wonderful woman. Father she is 23 years of age, she smells like the sweetest blossom you have ever smelled. She gives me love early in the morning, she gives me love at the middle of the day. She gives me love every evening. We have done it on the bed, in the kitchen, on the couch, we have done it in the bathroom, in the basement, up stairs, on the stairs..."

Now the priest has recognized the voice of his old buddy, and he interrupts "Shlomo, is that you?"

Yes Father Isaac, its me, your old buddy from the neighborhood.

The priest is now perplexed and ask "Aren't you a rabbi", to which the answer comes a resounding "YES!!! I am Shlomo the rabbi".

The priest is now totally taken aback and he asked "But you are Jewish, why are you confessing and telling me this?"

The rabbi again with a huge smile on his face yells "I am telling you... I AM TELLING EVERYBODY"