My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
I've been given an 80cm dish, it's a pretty old style dish, but good condition, I have a bit of a dilemma with the bracket. The picture I have attached has a similar bracket, obviously not as new, but my question is, is it worth my time and effort putting this dish up as I wanted to install a motor and it doesn't look as if it is possible with this dish. Maybe possible to install a double lnb, but then I will have to put up my digital dish to receive Astra 2 and I don't want 2 dishes up annoying the neighbours.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
T-E-E-N-A said:
The picture I have attached has a similar bracket, obviously not as new, but my question is, is it worth my time and effort putting this dish up as I wanted to install a motor and it doesn't look as if it is possible with this dish.

The dish is OK but the bracket is not suitable for a motor - this one here is the type of thing you need - you can get one from Maplin...

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1278

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
Cheers Gameboy for that, I'll have to get a new dish, just trying to save a few quid. :cool: