A task for those who think they are the best

cablesparx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strong 4651x receiver
PIII 451Mhz , 224MB RAM, XP service pack 2
My Location
Cameroon, West Africa
Hi there All of you. There is this little competition up and I was hoping that someone will be able to break it down for me.

Here we go:

Location, West Africa: Nigeria and Cameroon

Receiver: Strong SRT 4651X
S/W version: 1.00(Mar o5 2007
H/W version: 1.0
Boot version: 1.00
No Smart Card present

So now what We want is for somebosy to give a step by step easy to understand process to view encrypted channels here or to be able to watch scrambled channels(the best Method, the easiest method and the types of channelsthat can be viewed). Assume that you are writing for amateurs who do not know what keys are and who know virtually nothing about receivers.
Ok !! waiting to get some really thrilling responses!!!!

Best of luck!!
Whats the Catch???
A Big Surprise Pack for themost innovative response
thanks agian

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You need to tell us which pay tv services are available in West Africa.

cablesparx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strong 4651x receiver
My Location
Cameroon, West Africa
WellIn West Africa we have CanalSat Horizons on NSS 7 at 22.0°W, We have DSTV, dnt rili know onwc satelite, then we have MYTVwhichis onmost strong receivers. onstrong receivers most of the canalsat channels like canal plus, MTV, Cartoon network etc all hve SECAas their CAS. is thisinfo ok??

cablesparx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strong 4651x receiver
My Location
Cameroon, West Africa
there are some pay tv services like canalsat which is on e NSS 7 at 22.0° sat. there is also dstv and MytvAfrica which works with conax. it is on strong receivers too and i think many of the channels like Canalplus and sport+ have CAS: SECA but onmany strong receivers canalsat chaneelsappear on intelsat701/ku so idont understand .looks like it the same with NSS 7 . most strong receivers work with the 6969 code to get Channel e on NAgravision.but thats theonly one so far that workswith the 6969 code. please I will appreciate very detailed help.and i appreciate ur speedy reply. imust commend this site on the very good work. thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive never seen mention of any keys for the services on 22W.

You can forget the Conax services - until recently they have been very secure indedd, although one provider has been broken in the last 2 weeks. The chances of your Conax service being broken though are very poor - theres simply not enough money in it for the hacker guys