aaaaarrrghhh one last time

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
guys please read scenario and help me:-comp :-HB
I download progdvb into comp,
then i look for keys cams dll,s emu's ect.

lets say i find what i want and occording to the enlightened (i.e.yourselves) i then download the zip file and locate it in the root dir of progdvb

here is my problem, (lets call the file superdooper. zip)
when i open the root dir of progdvb, i find superdooper.zip and extract it there, this then creates a sub folder with the keys etc in
so my question is do i move all keys out of superdooper sub folder and up one level to root or do i leave them where they are, because when you move them up for you now have 2 soft keycams and the computor wants to know which one you want to keep
another thing how do you know which keys to overide when the new ones appear.
I'm beginning to lose faith so please please explain in language that i can understand so that i can move on with my life and get to the next level( I'm may no longer be a newbie, just an idiot):-HB
cheers
bronking

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I'm sorry I am not able to help you bronking but I do not use such a receiver, I have however seen similar questions before, have you done an extensive search as I am sure this question has been answered before many times.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Haaaaaaaaaa.
Welcome to the dark side
The best thing to organise this would be to make a new folder somewhere and store the zipped files there by order of when you downloaded them.

Then if you want to extract one to your C:\ProgDvb directory. then you can as you wish. :D:D:D:

Questions??

L. :)

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
hi lance, if i may call you lance,
pothead13 has saved me from drowning and it is with renewed vigour i carry on with my quest, i have indeed unistall progdvb then reinstalled it and am at this moment carrying out procedures which will hopefully enable me to use plugins, then its on to the next level of encription where hopefully i will again come across you lovely people in my quest to see the game

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
:-beer special thanks to pothead13 for keeping my dream alive as you can see from time sent i have struggled but am still fighting good night:-thumb1

satfan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
set up on hotbird
My Location
staffs
Hopefully you have now succeeded.With the Skystar 2 you need filter files to work.If my memory is right you are ok with Prog using the filters in the prog.
When you use other filters you need to install filters separately.Power dvd installs one set.I forget the others as its a couple of years since I used my Skystar 2.
Some plug ins cause crashes.When they are unzipped just put everything in the root directory.Try just one plug in to start with.

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
Just have your softcam.key file and your softcam (S2EMU.Krasnel ect with its ini file ) in the ProgDVB root folder,as stated above use neat computer practice and extract compressed files to another directory somewhere and copy the files you need to the ProgDVB folder and let it over write the old un-needed file.After you succeed you will be amazed how simple it really is.