About SkyStar2 With B2C2 Shipset ......Question?

tabozada

Reaction score
[size=+0].[/size] [size=+0]About SkyStar2 With B2C2 Shipset ......Question?[/size] 1- Is This card "Skystar2 B2c2" contain remote control or not???

2- What is its least Price?Including Shipping Price?

3- Where I can buy it From Internet(Not By Credit Card Of course---Other Way than Credit)?

And Thanks To all >

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't believe that the SS2 has a remote control facility.

Best place to buy on price only is from one of the German online stores (Cheaper than the UK), but make sure that it is the latest version, try the Technisat .de site for a link, or a google search may produce some info.

You can also get one in the UK by clicking the Technisat link at the top of the page.

nobann

Reaction score
If you want and have time, u can programa remote controle using winlirc plugin, but u needto buy an IR adapter if u dont already hae one

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
I have bought a SS2 with remote control. Its available from sateuropa.co.uk

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
Mine also came with remote and remote control sensor (utter crap), looks completely different from that link. Had to get a serial cable extention to be able to use the remote, cause the sensor is only this piece of plastic that you screw to the back of your pc on a COM port, didn't have a cable at all. Because of that it couldn't get proper reception from the remote.:-doh!
Yeah, forgot... payed 63€ for the bundle in Portugal.