ABS 1 at 75.0°E

J

Jigten

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
My Location
Himachal
I am from Himachal, and trying to get the Voice Of America (VOA) channel with radio free asia from ABS 1 at 75.0°E with Tp 12579 , 22000-3/4 but i did't find the signal, I am using DTH dish (KU BAND) with universal LNB. Can any body Help.

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
That TP Carries 9+2 Radio Channels, 3ABN, AS1,TBN,JCTV,SMILE,CHURCH,AAJ,TV1,FTV.+RFA,RFA.

J

Jigten

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
My Location
Himachal
member91040
Thanks, please Can you tell me, how can i catch this sat, does it really works with dth KU Band dish with unversal lnb, my stb box is t-series

C

curious

My Satellite Setup
DishTV Zenega CD1006,
Airtel digital TV
My Location
Pune (Latitude: 18° 28'N, Longitude: 73° 52'E), Maharashtra, India
Jigten said:
I am from Himachal, and trying to get the Voice Of America (VOA) channel with radio free asia from ABS 1 at 75.0°E with Tp 12579 , 22000-3/4 but i did't find the signal, I am using DTH dish (KU BAND) with universal LNB. Can any body Help.
Jigten, you can easily receive that TP from ABS if you have a KU dish of size greater than 60CM. For information on how to receive it, please refer to my post: http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/576562-post60.html
The exact values for the elevation and Azimuth angles may differ slightly for you depending on your location.

srei

srei

My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
I Would Suggest A 4 Feet Or Higher Solid Dish To Receive The
Satellite In Your Location.

S

seanlangston

Broadcast Director @ ABS
My Satellite Setup
Operator of the ABS-1 satellite at 75.0 East
My Location
Hong Kong
Dear Jigten,

You should be able to lock on that carrier using a 60 to 75 cm dish. The downlink details for VOA are as follows:

Frequency: 12.579 GHz (H-Pol)
Symbolrate: 22.000 Msps (3/4 FEC)
SID: 30

Radio Free Asia is also available on the same transponder using the following details:

RFA 1
SID: 31

RFA 4
SID: 32

Please note that the VOA and RFA services are only temporarily available on ABS-1. If you would like to see them continue, please send your comments to the viewer/listener hotlines advertised on those channels.

Hareesh

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Jigten yes it can be possilbe. Pls try it.

immi22_80

immi22_80

My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
Hello Brother’s,

Regarding --------ABS-1 (LMI 1) @ 75E (North beam).

Few days ago, I was able to received all the channels from both beams i.e north as well as south, but now I am not able to receive any transponder except 12640 V 22000 3/4(i.e. NTV, DTV, RBCTV, Telekanal Domashniy, STS)
The signal strength of this transponder is 5-10% only but earlier it was more than 50 - 55 %.
This problem arises only from 1 month, before that I was able to received all the transponder from North beam as well as south beam

I confirmed with my friend about this matter and he also says that he also now not able to receive signal from North beam except one transponder.

My query is that,Is the signal strenght of north beam is week or there is any other reason…….

My name is Imran, and I am from India (Jaipur, Rajasthan)

Please reply soon. I am waiting for your suggestions……

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:-hijack

immi22 80 STOP hijacking all the threads about ABS-1 with your questions. Its quite obvious you have a fault with your equipment somewhere and you need to start investigating that FIRST..

If you continue to pepper all the ABS-1 threads with your question you will get a warning.

EDIT - ok you have a warning, and I have deleted all the copies.

J

Jigten

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
My Location
Himachal
Hello every one here,

Thanks for your kind help.. I got it........I shoot Two bird with One stone...I use to Catch Telstar 10 at 76.5E, My new sat was 75.0E which is very near to each other.... So i got all the channel which i need. I used normal 60CM dish, with universal STB Box.

Thanks once agian

J

Jigten

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
My Location
Himachal
Do really mean it. Can you tell me how i can send my comments to the viewer/listener hotlines advertised on those channels.

S

seanlangston

Broadcast Director @ ABS
My Satellite Setup
Operator of the ABS-1 satellite at 75.0 East
My Location
Hong Kong