• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ABSAT 2000 help please

drag0nfly_69uk

My Location
essex boy
hi everyone,
i need your help on this bouquet of channels, it's on hotbird and was in s*ca 1 format up until 14/4 and then bang it's gone black. i've been reading other forums but couldnt find out what went wrong. If anyone has any info i'll be appreciated. thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Still available on the dreambox dragonfly, I presume that you have tried updating the keys?

blackninja

drag0nfly_69uk said:
hi everyone,
i need your help on this bouquet of channels, it's on hotbird and was in s*ca 1 format up until 14/4 and then bang it's gone black. i've been reading other forums but couldnt find out what went wrong. If anyone has any info i'll be appreciated. thanks
Same situation with me. Tried latest Seca Opos file (30/3) and latest Seca fun file (7/4) with my Aston Cam and still getting a blank screen. When was the latest key change with AbSat?

goldfish2

My Satellite Setup
Xsat dtva with an official canal sat card and monoblock.
80 cm dish
My Location
London
drag0nfly_69uk said:
well, looks like fun files are no longer "fun" anymore :( :( :(
yes they are gone but also some of the channels in absat, so may be there is a key change?

blackninja

goldfish2 said:
yes they are gone but also some of the channels in absat, so may be there is a key change?
There may have been. The most recent opos xin1 file on my freecam opens it, whereas the most recent Opos seca and fun file on my Seca Cam do not. No sound and flickery picture but that may be a problem with my receiver and/or cam. Will check Opos key file for key change.

blackninja

The opos site (opos-card.mine.nu) has an 0D key from 02/04. However www.rdi-sat.com has a different 0D key. Not sure how often rdi-sat updates though. Worth trying both.

goldfish2

My Satellite Setup
Xsat dtva with an official canal sat card and monoblock.
80 cm dish
My Location
London
blackninja said:
The opos site (opos-card.mine.nu) has an 0D key from 02/04. However www.rdi-sat.com has a different 0D key. Not sure how often rdi-sat updates though. Worth trying both.
rdi sat does not update very often.