Absolute novice help required. Softcam key

rlg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ye-2000 cx SUPER PLUS
My Location
uk
I had a Next YE2000 CX super plus installed in my apartment in Marmaris Turkey. I have got twin transponders to receive Astra and Hotbird. A local installer said he could supply keys to unlock channels if I provided a USB key. This I did and he just plugged it into the receiver and immediatly updated it. It uses a softcam.key. My question is how do I do this for myself when the keys change?

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi,

You will have to go find the keys from somewhere.

Then edit the softcam with a notepad hopefully.
Have you tried opening the file with notepad?

You need to know the encryption and provider IDs, for the packages you want. Once you know these you can overwrite the ones in your softcam, an reload to receiver.

rlg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ye-2000 cx SUPER PLUS
My Location
uk
Thanks for reply. I downloaded SoftCam editor and this is what keys its showing.

Iredeto
Seca
Agra
Viaccess
Crypto
Conax
Biss

So what do I do next? search for keys? where?
Sorry about this but absolutely new to this , but wish to learn.
:-worship

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK

Driller_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax ir-ace
hotbird
My Location
London
please can i have found out a lot of information so far but i am stuck please give me a link so i can download a loader to load the softcam keys once edited on to my receiver please give me the name of the software or website i can download it from and if you need to know i have an xcruiser xdsr200. Thanks in advance.