access code to key manager for illusion c3

JULIANDO

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
parabola 1.5m,lnb inverto 0.4db, illusionsat c3

My Location
ROMANIA
can anyone help me with the access code for the menu "key manager" and the path to follow in order to change keys by using the remote (the receiver has the updated VECTRA V.41 emu).Please reply here. Many thanks.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-welcome to the forum JULIANDO
I have edited your post as we do not encourage the private use of Email to discuss forum topics. The whole idea of an open forum is that others can view, join in and learn from the board. Regarding your query I am sorry but personally I am unfamiliar with the EMU you mention and you will have to be patient until someone reads it who is familiar with it.

Gad

Freeradical
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Illusion M3 Dual LNB 13E 19.2 E
My Location
Spain
JULIANDO said:
can anyone help me with the access code for the menu "key manager" and the path to follow in order to change keys by using the remote (the receiver has the updated VECTRA V.41 emu).Please reply here. Many thanks.

The code is 1111 checkout nemosat.cn for updates if you find any other sites please let me know.

Gad.

JULIANDO

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
parabola 1.5m,lnb inverto 0.4db, illusionsat c3

My Location
ROMANIA
Thank you, Gad, for your reply.Unfortunately.I tried introducing the code "1111" from all menus, but the "magic" menu called "key editor" or "key manager" failed to appear.Maybe I missed something. Could you be more explicit?... or, perhaps I was not explicit enough.My wish is to be able to input new keys (or providers) by remote control unit.Otherwise, I must go to the dealer each time a key changes, as the receiver is under warranty.For updates, I would recommend la-cafetera.com (for example, there you can find the latest version of VECTRA, while nemosat gives you the older version. It is strange, on the Spanish abovementioned site you can find the access code (4479) and the path to follow (menu - submenu) to reach the "key editor", but only for another model (illusionsat t10/t20). Can you or anybody else enlighten me in this subject? Thank you in advance.

Gad

Freeradical
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Illusion M3 Dual LNB 13E 19.2 E
My Location
Spain
JULIANDO said:
Thank you, Gad, for your reply.Unfortunately.I tried introducing the code "1111" from all menus, but the "magic" menu called "key editor" or "key manager" failed to appear.Maybe I missed something. Could you be more explicit?... or, perhaps I was not explicit enough.My wish is to be able to input new keys (or providers) by remote control unit.Otherwise, I must go to the dealer each time a key changes, as the receiver is under warranty.For updates, I would recommend la-cafetera.com (for example, there you can find the latest version of VECTRA, while nemosat gives you the older version. It is strange, on the Spanish abovementioned site you can find the access code (4479) and the path to follow (menu - submenu) to reach the "key editor", but only for another model (illusionsat t10/t20). Can you or anybody else enlighten me in this subject? Thank you in advance.

You must edit codes in application menu.
Bring up app you want to edit (Vectra) move to keys using RC and input new keys. You can only update keys if an old key is present.

The code 1111 is to enter Installation and Receiver settings.

Good Luck.
Gad.