Activate Keys into dreambox

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
Aha allright, but i can put keys into this image manually and it takes a very long time and it works, but automatically doesn´t works at all.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You are right - Traveller is an (absolutely ancient) image - which seems to have been dropped years ago!

Any particular reason why you have stayed with something so sadly out of date??

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Download latest Gemini or Nabilosat

Install from the computer(it is a nfi file, use web to install)

Make all settings back to normal after install I.E. box ip and mac

search for sat (multi if U have a diseq) and then reload the keys

You can find what U need on the net(use the box)

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
no it´s not that, i did have gemini, but it didn´t worked to transfer keys, so i changed it to emu_beta. I don´t know if it didn´t worked, but i couldn´t transfer keys, and i still can´t do it. :/.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
1. Install emu with a null modem cable connected to your PC.

2. Upload keys using a CAT5 cable to connect your Dreambox to your router.

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
Mhku, if I will transfer camd3.keys shall I not write the hostname and password for each key in the keylist?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Right - first of all lets get a common point of reference we can help you properly.

Firstly you need to be using an image the rest of use are familiar with, so either load Gemini or Nabilosat.

If you insist on persisting with a 4 year old image you are probably on your own as the rest of us use the more modern images.

You also need your communications set up correctly so your dreambox can access the internet or you can ftp from the computer into your DB. Once you have done that its dead easy to put keys onto the box. In fact if you use nabilosat it fetches the latest keybundles automatically with 2 or 3 button presses.

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
alright, I can ftp from the computer into the DB. and i can connect to the dreambox with dcc. so now i have to install nabilosat?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you set up multiboot and get a compact flash card you can have multiple images and play with different one easy as anything - thats what I do on my 7020. Ive got 10 images on the cf card and swap around as the mood takes me.:D

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
hehe :D ok... If i put the image nabilosat, can you help me then? And can you give me an example on a keylist or camd3 keylist (how it should look). I think that you have to put password, username, port nr etc, in the keylist, or am I wrong?

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Please read my post (post7) in this thread. Do the steps. Get the latest file named camd3.keys from somewhere. You don't have to edit or write anything. Just ftp it to the /var/keys folder, and reboot.

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
I have already done it, but no channels are open they are still closed! what wrong have I done?! which image shall I have? Some images are different, example when i press the blue button, there something else coming up, like text-tv or somelthing like that. Nothing about evocamd or cam is coming up!

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
Analoguesat said:
If you set up multiboot and get a compact flash card you can have multiple images and play with different one easy as anything - thats what I do on my 7020. Ive got 10 images on the cf card and swap around as the mood takes me.:D

Now i have the image nabilosat and then what should i do?

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
PCD, when i reboot the dreambox, it´s starting to lagg, i wait 5 minutes but nothing is coming up, so when this problem appears, i pull the cable from the dreambox and the put it in again. maybe this is the problem or?

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
IGNORE all that i have written, It works! But it works just 5 minutes then all the channels are closed again, and about 10 minutes they starts to open again, and after 5 minutes they are closed, and it´s keep going like that, Now where is the problem?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sounds like thats the TPS/Multivision channels - and yes thats what happens as the keys change every few minutes.

Premiere is open all of the time at the moment,as is SRG Switzerland. D+ Spain is open intermittently.

Running Nabilosat you can update the keys automatically by pressing blue then red.

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
I can´t update them :/. and it´s not only TPS and Multivision,ít´s a lot of different channels, such as AB sat, SVT europe, Viasat Europe, and the french channels. AB sat do open just a few minutes then it close, and SVT europe do not open at all and even Viasat Europe.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
SVT Europe isnt open at the moment - and hasnt been for ages. Viasat 3 on 5E is the only Viasat service left open, and its only a matter of time until it disappears too.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you cant get Nabilosat to auto update your communications set up isnt right somewhere.

akx201

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sweden
My Location
Sweden
What is not right then?.. can you maybe give me camd3.keys and let me see if your list works?