Activation of Art Carte Sport / Al Jezeera / Arabesque - Edison 2620 Digibox

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Edison 2620 CX CI http://www.edision.de/html/en/produktreceiver2620.htm

On hotbird

Just purchased the new 12 month card (via ebay - seller has positive feedback for sales of the same product).

Previously we had a 6 month Arabesque card, almost expired.

We have put the new card in the CAM, scanned for the new frequencies etc, but the subscription channels are still encrypted. When the old card was first installed a countdown timer appeared showing how much is left on the card. This hasn't happend yet with the new one and it was put into the cam the same way around as the old card was.

Does anyone have any tips what might be going wrong? I'm waiting for the seller to get back to me but it's out of office hours at the moment.

Hope someone can help.

Ian

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
you might have been sent one of the other type of art sports card that needs to be activated unlike the prepaid cards you can buy that activate in the reciever

which card is it you bought could be a faulty card