AD3000ip non-v prob..

masam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar AD3000ip(non viacces)
winxp sp2
My Location
Libya
a year ago i apdated my reciever software in a sattelites shop where he installed version 700...since that update i have lots of errors in my reciever so i bought the null-serial cable and updated it to v1100 after a software reset but the errors didnt remove...the main one is that after i stop on any channel for about 5-10mins the picture lags and then the video becomes not alligned with the sound ..i.e. i can here the sound before i see it in the video...other problem when i open the EPG the programs names are missed up there are som arabic letters in it..(i live in libya but i use all english channels and all my settings are set to english so it has nothing to do with this) i think that he updated my reciever with a non-official update or translated one!....just to let you know that man at sattelite shop told me that my reciever memory is small and need to be changed to update it...not sure if he did!!

sorry for this long history but it might be important...plz help!!

masam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
winxp sp2
My Location
Libya
another small qestion forgot to ask ...after i download a software to my reciver should i do a factory reset?? caz i didnt!!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Try removing some unwanted transponders. A full memory can give strange results.

You can try doing a factory reset after uploading your user data (personal settings etc.) to your PC after removing unwanted TPs, then re-downloading the new software and user data. Don't know if it will cure your faults though.

Llew

masam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
winxp sp2
My Location
Libya
without redownloading the software a factory reset was enough to solve most of the errors i have ...it seems that because of not reseting after download caused a conflict between the two softwares versions(700 and 1100) but this was solved after the reset ...thanks and 1 last thing if i upload the user settings will that save may channel list the way i edited it before??

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Yes, it'll save it as a .bin file for you to re-upload to your receiver.

If you haven't got a channel editor for the AD3000ip, one is available from _www.setedit de (free for a limited period).

Llew

masam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
winxp sp2
My Location
Libya
thanx Llew ill try this editor ...nice to find people with experience through my pc :D