add audio?

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
is it possible to say watch football on one channel and drag the audio from another channel... obviously on the same satellite.

what i am after doing is watching footy, but without the foreign audio, maybe drag some radio or other audio signal in?

as anyone else tried this, if it can be done how?

:-snowman

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
The other night I did watch 'March of the Penguins' on Multivision while listening to the English soundtrack from a Quicktime PSP movie file I had playing on the Mac.

It matched perfectly....

To explain... the PSP file is tiny (PlayStation Portable screen size) that's why I did the above.

:-snowman

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
DreamBox 7000 - 130gig, Comag Porty II, Comag SL55, Nokia, Philips, Freeview, G5, G4, G3, Mac OS X, Playstation, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Several Gameboys, Sega Saturn, Sega DreamCast, and two PSPs (How sad is that?).

what no Xbox :-ohmy

im sure that someone a while back succeded in doing this, but i cant remember how it was done.... something to do with adding a PID to the audio options menu... so it displays along with the languages?