Adult Channel

My Satellite Setup
I have Dish TV in Chennai, Tamilnadu, INDIA
My Location
india
Hi

I am Staying in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. I have DISH TV I want to know can i get adult channel from dish tv if yes how and how much i have to spend and what all things i have to buy/purchase for it.

Regards
H

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Hello Bro, There is a clear answer for your adult channel, " N O " you cant receive it.

My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
Hi,

What to do in chennai [India] to receive adult channel.

Regards
HM

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Mham bro first a fall you pls deside your self that which sat would u like to hook up, few russian channels do carry adult content.

Deside your self that were would u like to hook up , telstar 10, or 18 or hotbird or expressam.

Then we will tune it finally. All are encrypted except few i think from hotbird. but most of them need to buy ther own equipment.

gauch21

I need a RedBull
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
91040,,, can you tell if i can receive expressam in delhi with a 60cm dish provided by dish tv

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
gauch21 said:
91040,,, can you tell if i can receive expressam in delhi with a 60cm dish provided by dish tv
I have an dought on that , Its better you have a bigger one, Or try it .

My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
Hi,

Can I tune in my "DISH TV" for adult Channel if I want to look out for Adult Channel if yes please guide me how to tune my DISH TV. There are some Adult Channels which are Free to Air. Can I get REN TV in Chennai [INDIA]. Please guide me through the set up for tunning the dish tv. What will be the download and upload frequency?

Thanks & Regards
HM

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
mham07 said:
Hi,

Can I tune in my "DISH TV" for adult Channel if I want to look out for Adult Channel if yes please guide me how to tune my DISH TV. There are some Adult Channels which are Free to Air. Can I get REN TV in Chennai [INDIA]. Please guide me through the set up for tunning the dish tv. What will be the download and upload frequency?

Thanks & Regards
HM
Bro i can provide frequecys, but first a fall pls let you know one thing that, if your dish tv receiver has not been updated you can tune to any tps, if it has been updated it cant be possilbe to tune to any sat or any freq execpt dish tv channels.

Regarding Ren tv, Ren tv is carried by

Yamal 201
Express AM2
Yamal 202
Eutelsat W4 (Tricolor TV)
Eutelsat W4 (NTV Plus)
Sirius 3 (Viasat)

You can abele to hook up Yamal 202 at 49.0°E, but you should have c band dish .

My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
Hi

Thanks for the info u have provided. Iam not so technically qualified person in these things. If u could tell me step by step process how to tune in my "DISH TV". Could u plz tell me that any of ur friend in Chennai, Tamilnadu is there who can help me out in this matter.

Regards
MH

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
mham07 said:
Hi

Thanks for the info u have provided. Iam not so technically qualified person in these things. If u could tell me step by step process how to tune in my "DISH TV". Could u plz tell me that any of ur friend in Chennai, Tamilnadu is there who can help me out in this matter.

Regards
MH
Sorry bro, i cant help you, and even no contacts at your place, But i can help you maximum theoritically, if you are new to every thing its betters you call an expect to tune it, If not if you want to do it by your self, you must learn lot more to tune it to gain some thing. Ok

Pls tell me what are the equipments do you have and size of the dish. Pls deside your self weathere you want to tune it or ur installation person.

My Satellite Setup
None as of now.
My Location
MS
member91040 said:
Bro i can provide frequecys, but first a fall pls let you know one thing that, if your dish tv receiver has not been updated you can tune to any tps, if it has been updated it cant be possilbe to tune to any sat or any freq execpt dish tv channels.

Regarding Ren tv, Ren tv is carried by

Yamal 201
Express AM2
Yamal 202
Eutelsat W4 (Tricolor TV)
Eutelsat W4 (NTV Plus)
Sirius 3 (Viasat)

You can abele to hook up Yamal 202 at 49.0°E, but you should have c band dish .
Thanks for the info. What size Dish would i Require for Yamal 202 reception in Mumbai? also carries formula 1 live now... so a must get..../

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Mumbai is approximately on the 41 dBW power line so theoretically 1.3m or slightly bigger should do. You will also need C-band receiving equipment and a C-band LNB.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
Its better to have a bigger one, may be useabele to other sats to...! you may hunt beyond the limits.

My Satellite Setup
HOME PC . HAVING TWO DISHES FOR PERSONNEL USE ONLY
My Location
INDIA - TAMILNADU
Sir ,
My dish tv receiver ZENGA CD 100 4s .Previously I use to get C band also.
Now Iam not able get C band . They changed the menu.
If you can Able to help I will be much Thankful to you.
Thanks in acvance. RAMACHANDRAN - email address removed

curious

My Satellite Setup
DishTV Zenega CD1006,
Airtel digital TV
My Location
Pune (Latitude: 18° 28'N, Longitude: 73° 52'E), Maharashtra, India
ramachandran said:
Sir ,
My dish tv receiver ZENGA CD 100 4s .Previously I use to get C band also.
Now Iam not able get C band . They changed the menu.
If you can Able to help I will be much Thankful to you.
Thanks in acvance. RAMACHANDRAN - email address removed
Friend,

DishTV recently upgraded their software and removed the feature of adding TPs from the STBs. The only way you can get that feature back is to downgrade to the old version of software. I've not seen any post in this forum, reporting success with downgrading.

You have to get a new FTA receiver to watch other channels.

My Satellite Setup
None as of now.
My Location
MS
Analoguesat said:
Mumbai is approximately on the 41 dBW power line so theoretically 1.3m or slightly bigger should do. You will also need C-band receiving equipment and a C-band LNB.
Thanks Analoguesat . Well I actually meant to get the Ku band of Yamal 202l for ren TV. Can I get it in Mubai. Is so what size dish...... Thanks...//

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
tat595 said:
Thanks Analoguesat . Well I actually meant to get the Ku band of Yamal 202l for ren TV. Can I get it in Mubai. Is so what size dish...... Thanks...//
Probably not without a silly sized dish - Mumbai is well outside the official service area:

http://www.gascom.ru/upload/illustrations/yamal_200_90_ku_t.jpg

You will need to wait for one of the Indian members to tell you whats possible with Yamal 201 in your area.

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
No....You can not get Yamal 201 90E Ku-Band at Mumbai. In India it only covers north india. But as you were in this thread and interested for REV TV then good news. You can get the C-Band of Yamal 202 which has STRONG EIRP over Mumbai. And expereiment says even you can attch a C Band LNBF to a offset Ku-band dish. And you can get this bird with a 120cm Ku-Band dish with a C-Band LNBF !!!

For more info visit the responsive forum: http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=48668

BOL

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
The Only way is bro,get a bigger one.