Status
Not open for further replies.

dream747

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox500
My Location
uk
I have recently bought a new dreambox 500 - which is connected to my sky dish and to my internet via wireless. I have all the channels and they work fine, However i do not have the adult bouquet. all the adult channels appear in the all services list however a blank screen appears when i attempt to put it on, they seem to have been blocked or something. can anyone please tell me how get them working without affecting the other channels and bouquets. Ps i have the setup key.

Please please please help.

Thanks

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Are you saying that instead of using your own Subscription(s) you are using a Pay Server?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dunno why you are getting excited about the UK adult services - they are incredibly tame. If you want full on action you can get European subscriptions very cheaply, although you will need a bit of extra kit.

dream747

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox500
My Location
uk
Tivù said:
Are you saying that instead of using your own Subscription(s) you are using a Pay Server?

think so mate, i dont know much about these things, basically, i paid a one off amount for the box, its connected to my dish and interner wirelessly, all the channels were already loaded on. it has to be connected to the internet to work, all i want now is to get the adult channels working, can you please help?

dream747

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox500
My Location
uk
yes, the box was already loaded with all the channels, it has to be connected to the internet to work, please help me get access to the adult channels

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
I'm sorry but we cannot - the need to maintain the reputation of the Forum and avoid the attention of the Authorities means we do not permit discussion of matters related to Pay Servers.

This is clearly laid out in the Forum Rules which you will have read prior to Posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.