Adult channels for free

niamak

Reaction score
Hi guys , i am in hotbird 13° east , is there any adult channel hacker who i can see whit out cards or cams just with the master key if it is please send me it's name and it's keys on moi_tout_puissant@yahoo,fr
i have lesten about a new channel named CH 33 in hotbird , i try to get it but i can't so is this channel real ?
++

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
niamak said:
Hi guys , i am in hotbird 13° east , is there any adult channel hacker who i can see whit out cards or cams just with the master key if it is please send me it's name and it's keys on moi_tout_puissant@yahoo.fr
i have lesten about a new channel named CH 33 in hotbird , i try to get it but i can't so is this channel real ?
++
All your questions have already been asked and answered before you. I suggest you read the other posts in this section "Adult Satellite Channels". You will get all your answers. In short you should be able to watch XXL and Playboy on Hotbird 13*E

niamak

Reaction score
i can't watch XXL cuz it is encrypted , if there is new keys please give the link where i can get there , thank u

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
niamak said:
i can't watch XXL cuz it is encrypted , if there is new keys please give the link where i can get there , thank u

Just use 'Nobblys Links' in the forum menu...there are good sites there that will have keys that should work for XXL 13'E.

niamak

Reaction score
must i entre this keys in the seca mediaguard sexion if yes all the keys are strarting with 6 number or the seca keys are starting wirh 4 number what must i do entre 00 and than the 4 number ? or the 4 number and than 00 , it is not like the viaccess who are strarting with 6 number like 007c00 for tps !
help me please

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
niamak said:
must i entre this keys in the S*ca mediaguard sexion if yes all the keys are strarting with 6 number or the S*ca keys are starting wirh 4 number what must i do entre 00 and than the 4 number ? or the 4 number and than 00 , it is not like the viaccess who are strarting with 6 number like 007c00 for tps !
help me please

The 4 number is the provider's ID. You only change the Index keys (0C, OD, OE).
Llew

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Llew said:
The 4 number is the provider's ID. You only change the Index keys (0C, OD, OE).
Llew

Correct Llew I just tried answering this post...but for some reason my post did not go through m8.

niamak

Reaction score
ok , but the id is composed by 4 numbers or when i enter the keys for seca i must enter 6 numbers for the id , what must i doing ? enter 00 and than the id or what ? help me please

big pimpin

Reaction score
need help. have sunny AT7010d model reciever with embedded cam. How do i load ke** once i get to that screen. I can get there with the remote just need to know how to load.

Thanks

kenyawala

Reaction score
niamak said:
Hi guys , i am in hotbird 13° east , is there any adult channel hacker who i can see whit out cards or cams just with the master key if it is please send me it's name and it's keys on moi_tout_puissant@yahoo.fr
++
hi ch33 is on nilesat 7 dec i have not seen it on 13dec yet.

caretaker

Reaction score
niamak said:
ok , but the id is composed by 4 numbers or when i enter the keys for S*ca i must enter 6 numbers for the id , what must i doing ? enter 00 and than the id or what ? help me please
When you have got the menu for editing keys,you will see a ID number, underneath you will see the numbers of the key,next to OO or oa or o9 ect, You will have gotten the new keys from a site it will have a series of eight double numbers,or letters and numbers ,you then ,using a converter,put the converted numbers into your receiver.ie 34 may be 554.

emdad04

Reaction score
I have200ci (starsat).but Idon.t have multivision and playboy.I need the code.Pls someone help me.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
niamak said:
++

There is a channel called "CH 3 Arabic IBA TV" but the station itself is called Channel 33, always shows 33 in the right top corner.
is on hotbird 13E, 12207 H 3/4 27501

But that chanel is either new nor has it any mature content, it is mostly arabic language programs from Israel I believe.