HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Channels
- s_x-on TV Diamond
- s_x-on TV Gold
on Hotbird 13E have stopped transmission for several hours now, and there is no explaination in their website.
Tried rescanning all the channels for the possibility they they may have changed their frequency or provider, but nothing.
If they are still receivable on either Hotbird 13E or Eurobird 9E (Crystal+Silver), please post a reply.
So before you rush to buy their smartcard, wait until they give an explaination, perhaps one of their distributors can comment.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
They are back.
The FEC has changed from 5/6 to 3/4

RobinGothan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTE 420
My Location
Sul Alemanha
HB13DISH said:
They are back.
The FEC has changed from 5/6 to 3/4
I cannot catch these any longer...
Did they change anything else?
Are the flowers still the same?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
RobinGothan said:
I cannot catch these any longer...
Did they change anything else?
Are the flowers still the same?

The channels are back on my channels list.
Try rescanning the frequency after deleting them first from the channel list.
I reported on the quality of the encrypted (closed) channels, without opening them, so I am not sure what do you mean by the flowers.

vikramvikas10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500 & cochip 3188 FTA reciever, all type tv channal frequency, Dish install, dish tuned problem, repair hot bird 9 feet dish etc . i have ABS75, thaikon5, insat4a, insat4b, nss5. my reciever cochip3188. 09988150500
My Location
Ludhiana (PB) INDIA
hello everybody..i want to purchase a INXTC smrtcard,where i contant..can i buy from in INDIA.IM FROM LUDHIANA (PUNJA:cool:,have a any persure where i watch xxx movies on hot bird dish i have a 9 feet hot bird dish..my cell Deleted by mod

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
vikramvikas10 said:
hello everybody..i want to purchase a INXTC smrtcard,where i contant..can i buy from in INDIA.IM FROM LUDHIANA (PUNJA:cool:,have a any persure where i watch xxx movies on hot bird dish i have a 9 feet hot bird dish..my cell Deleted by mod

INXTC is now called Free-XTV Dream
It is part of the InxWorld package smartcard.
If you can't buy it from India, you can try ordering it from one of our site sposors:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/index.php?page=sponsors

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
I have added a Poll to this thread. My first Poll.:)
With 44,827 views till today, this should be interesting.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
I'm surprised that MCT and Red Light have gotten any votes at all, Had I paid for a subscription to either package without first seeing them, I'd be a disappointed poorer viewer. From what I have seen, the quality is terrible, both in picture and content.

I just checked out of interest mind,:D In the interest my research.;)

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
mct has,the lowest quality of all,full of artefacts!

spongebob1904

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 19.2+Astra 28.2
Astra 28.5+Hotbird 13.0 + Thor///

D-Box2 Linux KW Image Multicam Sat/
D-Box2 Linux GLJ Cable/
Humax HD 1000s Diablo/
Humax 5400 ;-)/
Humax 5900 T-Rex/

some cards....
My Location
Germany
Turok said:
mct has,the lowest quality of all,full of artefacts!

I'm surprised that "Blue Movie" is not part of the voting!? It is still open (German Pay TV Premiere Astra 19.2) till end of this year! Via satellite is is easy to see it! The quality is good... They are now changing from Nagra2 to NDS but you can see it till they had changed all the cards....

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
spongebob1904 said:
I'm surprised that "Blue Movie" is not part of the voting!? It is still open (German Pay TV Premiere Astra 19.2) till end of this year! Via satellite is is easy to see it! The quality is good... They are now changing from Nagra2 to NDS but you can see it till they had changed all the cards....

The title of this thread is:
Adult Channels Quality on Hot Bird
The poll is only for adult channels on this satellite.

Cruzer-GR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
9080-NET.
DM7000. Premium X.
(0.8°W)-(4.8°E)(9.0°E)(13.0°E)(19.2°E)(28.2°E)
My Location
Norway
Its sad that we donot have any more MULTIVISION channels :mad:

nfamnnn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
bestSat
My Location
jordan
Thank you some much for this informations

Brainiac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite:AsiaSat3S
Receiver:NEOSAT
Computer:Pentium4
My Location
Pakistan
I have to agree pretty nice list. But could you also post a same type of list on AsiaSat 3s free satellite channels

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Brainiac said:
But could you also post a same type of list on AsiaSat 3s free satellite channels
Why not post a list yourself? :) Most of the members on this board are to far west to catch that sat.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Wow !!! Number of views of this thread has just hit 100,089
Hope that you found it useful.

Will be updating the list soon, as there have been some changes on Hot Bird 13E since the list was published last time.:)

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
sohailgagai said:
are there still good mature content free channels on hotbird , how can i see E channel

None. Need a subscription.

ukmg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat HD (BBC version), Technomate 5400 on Hotbird 13E and some (!?) Eurobird 9E - all one the one multi-LNB dish
My Location
Central Scotland
Am I right in thinking that redlight has merged with/taken over/been taken over by s_x-on-TV?

I have 1 month of a 12 month Dorcel/Free X TV card remaining (although it isn't working for me at the moment - "invalid smart card" message is appearing on-screen, which is really frustrating. Maybe something to do with me having a TM 5400, using the embedded cam). I was thinking about moving over to Redlight/s_x-on-TV/Dorcel pack.

From 2 July 2009, it seems they are changing from the dual-sat (Hotbird/Eurobird) offering and going to have 4 s_x-on-TV channels, one Redlight Premium Channel and Dorcel as optional add-on (ie 6 channels in total). Previous posts here would indicate that s_x-on-TV had good quality/bitrates, but redight was poor. Can anyone confirm how good or otherwise the picture quality actually is just now? Is it comparable to Dorcel quality, for example?

Any insights would be much appreciated.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
ukmg said:
Am I right in thinking that redlight has merged with/taken over/been taken over by s_x-on-TV?

I have 1 month of a 12 month Dorcel/Free X TV card remaining (although it isn't working for me at the moment - "invalid smart card" message is appearing on-screen, which is really frustrating. Maybe something to do with me having a TM 5400, using the embedded cam). I was thinking about moving over to Redlight/s_x-on-TV/Dorcel pack.

From 2 July 2009, it seems they are changing from the dual-sat (Hotbird/Eurobird) offering and going to have 4 s_x-on-TV channels, one Redlight Premium Channel and Dorcel as optional add-on (ie 6 channels in total). Previous posts here would indicate that s_x-on-TV had good quality/bitrates, but redight was poor. Can anyone confirm how good or otherwise the picture quality actually is just now? Is it comparable to Dorcel quality, for example?

Any insights would be much appreciated.

Don't waste your money on unreliable packages like SOTV or Redlight
SOTV started of with a good quality and then "joined the club" and degraded their quality so that they would put more channels on the same transponder.
Free-XTV started of by offering a lifetime subscription, and they had all kind of CAMS like ICECrypt with the service embedded.
Then all of a sudden they switched to annual subscription and started showing garbage films from the US.
Now you tell me they have probably done it again.
The only reliable channel with high quality picture and sound is Private Spice.
Although it is just one channel, it is worth every penny.
Their schedule has perfect timing and they have a monthly schedule in pdf.
Hope this would help you to do a switch.

ukmg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat HD (BBC version), Technomate 5400 on Hotbird 13E and some (!?) Eurobird 9E - all one the one multi-LNB dish
My Location
Central Scotland
Thanks again, HB13DISH.

I do like Dorcel TV, with decent production values and good picture quality. The other four channels in the package I currently have (FreeX etc) I can take or leave for both picture and film quality.....and as I say above, I am currently getting an "invalid smart card" message so can't view any of the five channels anyway!

As a a relative newb/technophobe (sorry!) can anyone confirm if a Private Spice (Viaccess) card will work in an embedded CAM? (I have a Technomate 5400CI). I do like the idea that the Private Spice channel seems to deliver on it's promises and doesn't muck viewers about like the others seem to - I just don't want to spend £120 on a sub then find I can't use it!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.