Not open for further replies.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
ukmg said:
Thanks again, HB13DISH.

I do like Dorcel TV, with decent production values and good picture quality. The other four channels in the package I currently have (FreeX etc) I can take or leave for both picture and film quality.....and as I say above, I am currently getting an "invalid smart card" message so can't view any of the five channels anyway!

As a a relative newb/technophobe (sorry!) can anyone confirm if a Private Spice (Viaccess) card will work in an embedded CAM? (I have a Technomate 5400CI). I do like the idea that the Private Spice channel seems to deliver on it's promises and doesn't muck viewers about like the others seem to - I just don't want to spend £120 on a sub then find I can't use it!

Thanks.

Private Spice (Viaccess) did work in an embedded Viaccess CAM and in a red Viaccess CI CAM module in an old Nokia 9800S receiver.
I see no reason why it shouldn't work in any other receiver which has both Viaccess embedded or CI, but that is a chance that you would need to take.
If you shop around, I think you can get it cheaper than £120.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...-www-viewtech-tv-%A3109-until-19-06-09-a.html
The offer has expired, but it wouldn't hurt to contact the shop and ask for a discount, otherwise you will buy it from another shop.

The good thing about private Spice is that they are backed up by one of the best European adult films productions Private, and the films are not a low budget indoor type with actresses who would do anything for few bucks, but rather plenty of sea, sun, exotic places and stunning highly paid actresses.
You can expect to watch films from recent vintage like 2006-2009.
Enjoy.

yazsheff

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
open box x
My Location
uk
hi need some help i have free to air fortecstar fs4400 how to up date software have

jmajk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sr-x6200cu
My Location
saudi arab
HB13DISH said:
Private Spice comes in Viaccess and Irdeto.
If you don't have a receiver yet, please post a new thread in the Digital Receivers section and ask the questions there, as I want to keep this thread only for what the title says. Thank you.

hi bady u send me new Freq for private spice ok,

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
jmajk said:
hi bady u send me new Freq for private spice ok,

We expect all members, especially new ones to show politeness when they request something from other members, or maybe you need to learn better English.

ialghazali

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
link sat
My Location
uae
thank you very much

converse

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tecnomate
My Location
UK
My Private Spiuce is due for renewal shortly and I'll have to make some decisions about what to subscrivbe to next!

From memory, the only channel I've enyoed as much was MultiVision - is there ANY way I get a subscription to this channel?

Thanks in advance

C

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
converse said:
My Private Spiuce is due for renewal shortly and I'll have to make some decisions about what to subscrivbe to next!

From memory, the only channel I've enyoed as much was MultiVision - is there ANY way I get a subscription to this channel?

Thanks in advance

C

Only if you have access to a time machine - the MV channels closed last year!! :toke:

They were not transferred over to 19E during the TPS/Canal France merger - they were just scrapped.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
converse said:

Thanks in advance
C

It is a tough decision, as there is really nothing on offer which is as good as PS.
The trouble is after one year subscription, a renewal will get you repeats and the occasional new titles.
If you can live with that, then get PS. To be fair to customers, I wish that the renewal is at half price.

Edit: The internet now have a lot of adult subscription websites with relatively high quality. Might be worth looking into such a possibility and try it for a month. Will need a good broadband speed for the download.

ukmg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat HD (BBC version), Technomate 5400 on Hotbird 13E and some (!?) Eurobird 9E - all one the one multi-LNB dish
My Location
Central Scotland
Hi Converse,

I was previously on the Dorcel/FreeX/X-Dream 5-channel package. HB13DISH was extremely helpful when I posted re my renewal options, and I did eventually sub to Private Spice. I am happy with the content and the scheduling is excellent although I was expecting a bit better picture quality, tbh, given what I'd heard about it. Overall, though, I think it is fair value for £120 pa.

I think the Dorcel picture quality is comparable to that of Private Spice (happy to stand corrected if the bit-rates show otherwise!) and the production value of the Dorcel content is decent, too. The other 4 channels on that 5-channel package show mainly american-gonzo style stuff (not really my thing), but they often can throw up a decent scene or two. The main attraction, however, may be the price. At £60, it's half the cost of the Private Spice card.

You pays yer money, you takes yer choice. If you haven't tried Dorcel yet, maybe give that a go?

ukmg

converse

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tecnomate
My Location
UK
Thanks for your help guys, I'm edging towards a PS renewal...yes the Private Studio, their Euro bias and exotic locations are boring at times...I am a fan of the movies that feature UK models.

As far as I'm aware....no other HotBird Subscription will give access to the UK movies right?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
converse said:
Thanks for your help guys, I'm edging towards a PS renewal...yes the Private Studio, their Euro bias and exotic locations are boring at times...I am a fan of the movies that feature UK models.

As far as I'm aware....no other HotBird Subscription will give access to the UK movies right?

I am not sure what are the UK movies, but Playboy soft version is/was available on Cyfrowy Poland.

Fat32

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Dish, Wideband LNB, Televes FTA x 2.
Maxpeak Meter...
My Location
Yorkshire
Well that list answered my question. er I mean my friends question.

thegilston

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamcast 7020
motorised dish
My Location
leicester boy
HB13DISH said:
I am not sure what are the UK movies, but Playboy soft version is/was available on Cyfrowy Poland.

great thread, thanks. one question does playboy channel have soft and hardcore channel on 13 east??ive only found soft channel. but i'll start looking if i know theres one out there.. my opinon on best xxx channel personally i like inxs pack. simply because i like the pov/ gonzo usa hardcore stuff. picture quality is not brilliant. Private spice is excellent picture quality, but i get bored of the private production style (exotic locations) and i cant understand the foreign dialoge... as u know a very important factor in adult films.. a good story line!!!!!!!!!!

beezeruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vantage7100HD
My Location
Yorks
Thanks for the info but is anyone else having problems receiving channels on Hotbird 11.411 during the day ?

beezeruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vantage7100HD
My Location
Yorks
Thanks for the info but is anyone else having problems receiving channels on Hotbird 11.411 during the day ?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres nothing wrong with the 11411H channels - the signal is fine.

Im currently getting

SNR 90%
AGC 84%

Your dish may be marginally misaligned - this is one of the first frequencies to disappear from 13E when my dish moves in the gales.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres nothing wrong with the 11411H channels - the signal is fine.

Im currently getting

SNR 90%
AGC 84%

Your dish may be marginally misaligned - this is one of the first frequencies to disappear from 13E when my dish moves in the gales.

yaad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite =HOTBIRD startrack 2500 CECI
My Location
PAKISTAN - NOWSHERA
11411 create some problem some time gone and then came back .

yaad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite =HOTBIRD startrack 2500 CECI
My Location
PAKISTAN - NOWSHERA
11411 create some problem some time gone and then came back .

beezeruk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vantage7100HD
My Location
Yorks
Thanks analoguesat, I understand that, but the curious thing is, that the Horizontal signal only disappears during the day. Changing the LNB has made no difference. As soon as the light starts to fade back comes the signal as strong as ever.
Curious isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.