• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

adult tv channels in chennai

My Satellite Setup
i like to know about set top boxes and tuning channels
My Location
India(chennai)
i am from chennai and i like to recive some adult tv channels is it possible to receive any from chennai , and i also like to receive mcm , trace , rai international , rentv , tb6 and i also like to know what size dish , needed and receiver info for receiving such channels someone pls kindly advice if u knows abt it .

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Adult Channels are presently not Available in INDIA, If you soo intense to get it, you can tune it other russian sats, to watch them , you need the decoder provided by them noting is FTA.

The list of the channels you want, are provided by diffrent sats. Its better you have bigger dish to hunt it all.

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
ram2k21 said:
i am from chennai and i like to recive some adult tv channels is it possible to receive any from chennai , and i also like to receive mcm , trace , rai international , rentv , tb6 and i also like to know what size dish , needed and receiver info for receiving such channels someone pls kindly advice if u knows abt it .
May be your can have only option for the time being, ie, Yamal 202 @ 45E, C-Band RenTV

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
If you Pay More , Enjoy More...!