advice for newbe

king09

Reaction score
i have done a bit of reading but still am a bit confussed . theres a few thing that i need some advice with

i mostely just want to be able to get premiship football on a saturday i not sure what is that i need a big satelight . a recive if so which one and do a need to subcisbe with anyone? and i saw somthing about cam ? im unsure what this does

also a read somwhere that you can put some kind of card on your pc ? if so do i still need a reciver or just the satelite ?

also is there any way of getting other sky chanels without paying sky

such as nick jn sky one e4 and the football games that thay show

my mate works for sky and he has the meter to find the satallite

thanks for your time hope this is not to much to ask

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
king09 said:
ialso is there any way of getting other sky chanels without paying sky

such as nick jn sky one e4 and the football games that thay show

my mate works for sky and he has the meter to find the satallite

thanks for your time hope this is not to much to ask
So, you're asking someone here to help you obtain Sky channels illegally and you'll get help from a friend who works for Sky TV? Hmmmm!

king09

Reaction score
lol no is there anyway of getting them legally. like theres a way of getting the forign football legally ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you're in the UK, then yes you can subscribe to get the Sky channels, but you need a Sky Digibox, as there is not a suitable CAM available.

If you are looking to use your PC, then have a look in the PC card section, there is loads of information there. :)