Advice needed?

hoggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+motorised
My Location
london
The wife and I have been having some problems in our relationship recently. She has been going out of an evening to visit a friend, as she describes it. Eventually it has dawned on me that she may be having an affair with someone. I spoke with a couple of her friends, who say they haven't seen her for month, so it seemed the worst had happened..

At the weekend I decided to follow her. I have a dark blue Mondeo which is not that distinguishable at night, and kept a few vehicles behind. After about 25 mins, she pulled into a street where a friend of mine lives, and parked outside a house, then went inside. I drove past, turned around, and parked up the street a bit. I waited in my car and had a cigarette. As I was in a state of disbelief, I then decided to get out and go and check the house number to be sure.

Just as I locked the car and started to light another ciggie, they both came out of the house laughing together, so I ducked down behind the rear wing of my car, as not to be seen. As I lit the cigarette, I was surprised to see that the rear tyre on the Mondeo was badly worn below the legal limit. Does anyone know where I can get some Dunlop SP Sport 9000's for a decent price?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Post some better jokes ?

(and in the right place)