Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M3
Maxx Digital Satellite Dish 1.1m
NVERTO BLACK ULTRA HIGH GAIN SINGLE LNB
SUPREME DARK MOTOR LED METAL GEAR DiSEqC 1.2 / 1.3 USALS
My Location
Liverpool L4
should I have asked the last question in a different part of the forum apologies if I should ?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
You are asking the wrong question, and should preferably use the forum sponsors, to buy your satellite equipment, that's what keeps the forum going.

The question you should be asking is can I receive these channels?
There is a reason why they are allowed to show every EPL game, including on a Saturday, at 3PM, and that is because they are not easily accessible, in the UK.
You list ytour location as Liverpool, and dish size at 1.1M, so perhaps you should check if first you can get 7.3W, and then see if you can get the BEIN sports channels, that show the games, which I doubt, if your details are correct.
Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/Nilesat-102-201-and-Eutelsat-7-West-A-8-West-C.html
Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/BeIn-Sports-7W.html

Use william-1's strongest transponder guide, for the UK, to check for the satellite:
Just Sharing This - ..Strongest TV Transponders 52 east to 45 west

stephen211270

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M3
My Location
Liverpool L4
should preferably use the forum sponsors, to buy your satellite equipment, that's what keeps the forum going.
I bought my Technomate TM5402 M3 from a forum staff Member does that count :) If you would kindly provide me with a link to your sponsors I will take a look to see if they can provide me with the items I need then I would be more then willing to purchase from them

The question you should be asking is can I receive these channels?[/CODE]

not really as I already know I can receive all BEIN sports channels on CanalSat France on Astra 1L/1M/1N at 19.2°E

There is a reason why they are allowed to show every EPL game, including on a Saturday, at 3PM, and that is because they are not easily accessible, in the UK.
and maybe they know not everyone in the UK or indeed Liverpool has a motorised satellite system installed
You list your location as Liverpool, and dish size at 1.1M, so perhaps you should check if first you can get 7.3W, and then see if you can get the BEIN sports channels, that show the games, which I doubt, if your details are correct.
you are correct .I can get 7.3w but the quality bar is to low to receive BEIN sports channels

A

Archive4

I bought my Technomate TM5402 M3 from a forum staff Member does that count :) If you would kindly provide me with a link to your sponsors I will take a look to see if they can provide me with the items I need then I would be more then willing to purchase from them

not really as I already know I can receive all BEIN sports channels on CanalSat France on Astra 1L/1M/1N at 19.2°E
Unfortunately, encryption could be different

I hate it when the gods are correct

you are correct .I can get 7.3w but the quality bar is to low to receive BEIN sports channels

Always believe in the gods!

stephen211270

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M3
My Location
Liverpool L4
gods??? encryption could be different educate me ?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
"not really as I already know I can receive all BEIN sports channels on CanalSat France on Astra 1L/1M/1N at 19.2°E"

Most people, in the UK, can get BEIN sports, on Astra 1, 19.2E, which is why they don't show the EPL football, you probably need the BEIN sports channels on 7.3 West, which I doubt you will receive.

Can you please be specific, regarding which channels, and programs, you want to view.

A

Archive4

"not really as I already know I can receive all BEIN sports channels on CanalSat France on Astra 1L/1M/1N at 19.2°E"

Most people, in the UK, can get BEIN sports, on Astra 1, 19.2E, which is why they don't show the EPL football, you probably need the BEIN sports channels on 7.3 West, which I doubt you will receive.

Can you please be specific, regarding which channels, and programs, you want to view.
Mickha, does it use the same encryption on 19.2E and 7.3W?

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
tks, i think!, never have trusted that site, but if it´s good enough for the gods!

I use this site now :)
Code:
http://www.livesoccertv.com/competitions/england/premier-league/

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Mickha, does it use the same encryption on 19.2E and 7.3W?
There are lots of channels, named BEIN Sports, the ones on 19.2E are part of Canalsat France, and are completely different from the ones on 25.5E, and 7.3W, which are part of the Al Jazeera sport package.

stephen211270

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M3
My Location
Liverpool L4
Hi Guys
looking at upgrading my dish from a 1.1m to 1.2 any thoughts on the 1.2m Mix Digital Steel Satellite Dish ?

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga

stephen211270

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M3
My Location
Liverpool L4
thanks for fast reply is the Channel Master 1,2m of good quality and how much do there's go for mate also would this be ok with my supreme dark motor

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
Channel Master's quality is best, but it might be too heavy for your motor. In that case Mix Digital will probably fit better.

stephen211270

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM5402 M3
My Location
Liverpool L4
thanks mate appreciated