Advice streaming channels dreambox (noob)

nightshadow36

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
small wisp
My Location
spain
Hi i dont know if its the right place, I am hoping for some advice.I own a small wisp and i have 4 dm500s.Lets say i have all uk channels going through 1 dream box at my houseand i have my mum living down the road with another dreambox connected to internetand my brother lives in another house connected to internet with another dreamboxand my sister in another house with a dreambox connected to internetIs it possible to steam all channels from my house to all the other dreamboxes without them having a dish setupso they just connect the dreambox to the internet and tv and just change channels. (they are connected to my lan wirelessly then to dreambox)Basicly what i would need. And the best way to share my channels with my family.Hope some one can give some advice

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
If all of them live in wireless reception range than it could be possible to stream channels. But better, instead of 4 DM500 you would have 1 DM8000 with 4 SAT tuners inside, than you could make even more than 4 streams simultaneously.