Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
Hi All
Anybody knows the address/Phone numbers of any dealers of Technomate in India?

Do not hi-jack threads, start your own thread, thank you.:-hijack

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
coodem said:
My STB came patched with SW version 1.46 12 July 2005, Would it help to upgrade to the latest technomate 1.48 from darkman?
The other question is when I come accross an encryted channel, do I need to be patient and wait for the STB to decrypt it.

By all means try the new patch, remember if you don't like it you can always put the old one (or another one) back.
As you have found out a lot of channels are encrypted and although your patch will clear quite a few it will not clear everything. You can be as patient as you like but it still will not clear those channels.
Life's a bitch sometimes !

tellyadict

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky + multiroom
My Location
Stockport
If I bought the system that coodem did how much could I expect to be charged for installation if I decided not to do it myself. I have looked at various websites but I cannot find a price.

How would this affect my current Sky + set up i.e. can I have 2 dishes

FYI I live in a standard semi with a low roof.

I am not an expert but these system would appear to give me what I want

Thanks

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
First you have to find someone, and then he could charge between £150 to £200 to install a motorised system.

If you want to remain legal check with your local council, but I would think they would say just one dish up to 90cms. It all depends how keen they are, ie I have two dishes on my front wall which have been there for three years, and nobody has said a word.