AES code

stranger13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat srx150d
My Location
Tehran
Dear allI have starsat srx150d and I dont know how to put an AES code in the 16 digit code lines, I need help, What is must put in ID code bar, and what instead of the two digit like 08, someone explain it for me please.

salvador

Reaction score
Website
www.studyenglishintheuk.com
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson Digibox & Mini dish - Arion AF-1700EC & 80 cm dish
Computer Setup? a couple of PCs and a few Laptos
My Location
UK
Try spliting the 32 bytes long key into two lots of 16 bytes.

and then test one of the following methods:

Provide 007C00
key = 00
key = 01

or
key = 03
key = 13

or
provider 000100
key = 0C
key = 0D

I hope one works for you

Salvador

stranger13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat srx150d
My Location
Tehran
Salvador thanks for reply but non of them worked, I make the 32 digits to two 16 digits, the forst 16 to first line and the second in second, and I tried all those keys and providers but non of them worked, what can be the problem, do I have to install a new BIN file to my reciever?

stranger13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat srx150d
My Location
Tehran
P.S also I cant watch france 4 and 5, primiere m6 musics, is this AES key for all of them, the problem started from when my receiver flash memory formatted, and I setup bin files again and put codes in it, all worked but france channels, I want to know if this problem is connected to that new TPS code?, I mean is channels like m6 music works with TPS codes?

salvador

Reaction score
Website
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
stranger13,

I don't know your receiver so I cannot offer any advice on it.

These AES keys, as far as I know are for the Multivision channels only. The other TPS channels were OK.

The AES keys are changing on a daily basis for the last few days.

I had a few problem trying to enter the AES keys untill I found a method.

I think you have to keep reading and trying new methods untill you find the one that works for your receiver.

I described the method that worked for me here http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=9432&page=5

Good luck

Salvador

generous

Reaction score
I also have the same problem. My receiver is Starsat 3100 Ultra. And the AES code i cannot deal with it. coz I have only one additional line and I can put only one part of the code in one line, when i wanna add the second part i cannot create a new line. plz help me in my problem.
:-doh!

salvador

Reaction score
Website
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
You might be able to use a key editor in your computer to create the extra line. You then upload the key file to your receiver.

You need to find out wheather your STB is capable of receiving updates through a cable modem and if so, find yourself a compatible key editor for your reeiver.

Salvador

goldfish2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xsat dtva with an official canal sat card and monoblock.
80 cm dish
My Location
London
stranger13 said:
P.S also I cant watch france 4 and 5, primiere m6 musics, is this AES key for all of them, the problem started from when my receiver flash memory formatted, and I setup bin files again and put codes in it, all worked but france channels, I want to know if this problem is connected to that new TPS code?, I mean is channels like m6 music works with TPS codes?

i had the same problem, people say the AES key is only for multivision but i really don't know, as soon as i put the new AES key france 2 and the rest come back to life. AES change everyday, they changed today again.

stranger13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat srx150d
My Location
Tehran
Let's make it look easy
in starsat this is the line:
FFFFF- FF:FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FFFFF- FF:FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

in the first line we must use:
007c0- FF: here will be the first 16 digits of aes code

and in second:

007c0- FF: and here the second 16 digits (you must hit the red key on your control to build a new line)

but the problem is these two F that will remain as an question mark, I tried everything like 00 in first line and 01 in second line any possible thing! but non of them worked, someone please find a solution!

gasth404

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat3500CUCIsuper
+Manhattan5900
+HumaxVA-ACI
motorised dish
My Location
Baltics
Hi stranger
Can you insert new lines in code menu (how?) I can only change this what I have. (have test change code lines OD and 0E but nothing new happend)
Same new stuff for starsat receivers is in **w.croteam-sat.org/aploud/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=OTHER%20RECIEVERS%20(100%20Models%20Receivers)/STARSAT%20RECEIVERS
but nothing new for my model. Start november ucas is shutted down and last files in satdw is more then 2months old.
When you find something new please inform
br
G.

stranger13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat srx150d
My Location
Tehran
Hi Gasht404
on your remote control you have some color keys, which is for use in teletext mode, when you are on that area which you change codes, hit the red key, it will creat a new line, if in your model it's different contact www.star-sat.com and ask them, they will answer you, and also there is still no new software for my model, the latest is for september, wish someone write a new software fo us! or someone write a 16 digit code like what we had before.

luosuo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Receiver model::starsat sr-x200ci plus
hotbird 13E
My Location
cairo
hi, stranger13,

my receiver is starsat x200ci plus, i have the same problem, do you get any ways ?pls help me

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
France 4 and 5 (and a couple of others ) are Free to Air on the 5West (Atlantic Bird) satellite. Get the frequency off Lyngsat and use the motor function