Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Sainsbury's. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - loves to browse & leaves me with endless time to fulfill. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Sainsbury's:

Dear Mrs. XXXX:
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store. We cannot tolerate this behaviour and have been forced to ban both of you from the store.
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. XXXX, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

* 1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

* 2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

* 3. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time; and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.

* 4. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

* 5. August 14: Moved a, 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

* 6. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

* 7. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone? An ambulance was called.

* 8. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

* 9. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, 'Mission Impossible' theme..

* 10. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

* 11. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a foetal position and screamed; 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

* 12. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?

* And last, but not least:

* 13. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Enjoy Life - It has an expiration date.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Sainsbury's. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - loves to browse & leaves me with endless time to fulfill. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Sainsbury's:

Dear Mrs. XXXX:
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store. We cannot tolerate this behaviour and have been forced to ban both of you from the store.
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. XXXX, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

* 1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

* 2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

* 3. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time; and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.

* 4. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

* 5. August 14: Moved a, 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

* 6. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

* 7. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone? An ambulance was called.

* 8. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

* 9. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, 'Mission Impossible' theme..

* 10. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

* 11. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a foetal position and screamed; 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

* 12. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?

* And last, but not least:

* 13. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Enjoy Life - It has an expiration date.

In real life whilst working in retail a "customer" took a s#*t in the clothes fitting room cubicle in the supermarket where I worked.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
In real life whilst working in retail a "customer" took a s#*t in the clothes fitting room cubicle in the supermarket where I worked.
Yes also in the one I worked at for 15 years

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Well, I could do that (Me think)