aikon0029 diary progdvb

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CPU Intel® Pentium® 4 640 Prescott (3.20 Ghz)
Memory 1024 MB DDR RAM - (2x 512 MB - PC3200)
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
Hard Drive 300GB Maxtor DiamondMax SATA 6B300S0 Skystar 2 usb 1.1mtr steerable dish Manhattan XT[CM, Quali 1080ir
My Location
London [South East]
bronking said:
tell us if it worked,
and how are we coping with progdvb now
Absolutely lovely its is now working a treat, the only two things I am not sure about how to find the file to change language [ and I have looked back in the diary but cant find it] and I am sure you showed me, well where it was, and the other thing was that Lancelot mentioned Relict Marauder EPG to download he mentioned get it from progdvb, I have looked in two places but cannot see it. Other than that I am a happy bunny. And although I have managed to install progdvb but still with help from yourself and Lancelot, I am going to keep reading thru the diary to store as much info as possible:D

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
click on channel property as piccy and alter top right to what you want then click apply
ps not all channels will change language and some times when you click to english it may give you a blank screen,

as for the other question i'll go and look:)

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
Hard Drive 300GB Maxtor DiamondMax SATA 6B300S0 Skystar 2 usb 1.1mtr steerable dish Manhattan XT[CM, Quali 1080ir
My Location
London [South East]
bronking said:
click on channel property as piccy and alter top right to what you want then click apply
ps not all channels will change language and some times when you click to english it may give you a blank screen,

as for the other question i'll go and look:)
Thank you bronking appreciate your help

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
answer to epg go here and click on plugins/filters.

well aikon,
glad youve got the hang of progdvb and you enjoy many hours playing,
and now that graduated to "professional" please don't be shy in answering and questions asked by newbies,

good luck and happy viewing (my work is done)

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
My Location
London [South East]
bronking said:

well aikon,
and now that graduated to "professional" please don't be shy in answering and questions asked by newbies,

Thanks m8 your a star, take care .

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
My Location
London [South East]
bronking said:

well aikon,

Hi bronking, just a question on the RelictEPG, I was not sure how to get this up and running after downloading as the first version I downloaded when I went to install it it said the file was corrupt, so I deleted it and downloaded the other version just underneath it. However I decided to read previous posts rather than bug anyone for help, and in a post going back to last year I found one from Lancelot where he mentioned to a poster to download the RelictEPG file, but he said, and I did not know this at the time, he said you have to delete the EPG file on the progdvb first before the you install the RelictEPG file otherwise it will not work.View attachment 5492

View attachment 5493 I am attaching two piccy's one showing the curser on the EPG file and the other showing the RelictEPG. The EPG shows it has relict files in it. so would it be better to delete the RelictEPG first then when that has gone delete the EPG folder. then download the RelictEPG again and reinstall. Your comments would be very much appreciated

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hi aikon - the relict goes into the modules folder. But first in there just delete the EPG.module file, then replace it.

L.:)

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
My Location
London [South East]
Lancelot said:
Hi aikon - the relict goes into the modules folder. But first in there just delete the EPG.module file, then replace it.

L.:)
thanks for the reply Lancelot