Al Jazeera sport channels

wisbech

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
cambridgeshire
hello
i have bought the orginial ART and Al Jazeera card for 12 months on septmper 2007 and it was working fine on hotbird and just after christmas i have lost Al Jazeera sport channels all of the sudden and i have tryed everything to get it back but i couldnt but the funny thing is i have good signal for both channels but the screen is blank no picture at all
Does anybody know what happened?

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
yes.

The al jaz sport channels are still there but are a blank screen. do a re scan and the new names are JSCsport

wisbech

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
cambridgeshire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have done re scan and i found JSC sport but they are scrambled
is that mean i have to buy new card coz my card not longer valid
thanks

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
im not too sure but my inital feeling is that yur current card does not have validity for the channels

Maksat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
100 cm Dish,Two Lnbs Humax Via-Fox+ Electron 900R
My Location
London
I don't think you have a problem with your card. Unfortunately Aljazeera sport is no longer available with ART card as the two broke-up the deal. Another bad news is that ART has stopped broadcasting the Live English football. However you can still view ART channeles and all of the five sport channels they have for the full validity of you card

SaramiR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax C2100
My Location
Egypt
I have an issue that here in Egypt no official retailer has a solution for (CNE).
The thing is that I have a CNE card loaded on it, ART-Showtime and Al-Jazeera Sport.
Every now and then (around every month) the Jazeera sports channel get locked displaying: "scrambled signal" and to unlock it back, I have to do a retransmission while the card is not at my Receiver (Humax C2100 I think) but at an official CNE receiver!!!
Someone told me that Al-Jazeera has changed their scrambling and that's why I have that issue as my Receiver is kinda old but I wonder, does anyone suffer the same? (retaillers here say yes!) and what's the solution?

Thanks.

ham849

Reaction score
My Location
Morocco
The thing is that I have a CNE card loaded on it, ART-Showtime and Al-Jazeera Sport.
Every now and then (around every month) the Jazeera sports channel get locked displaying: "scrambled signal" and to unlock it back, I have to do a retransmission while the card is not at my Receiver (Humax C2100 I think) but at an official CNE receiver!!!
Someone told me that Al-Jazeera has changed their scrambling and that's why I have that issue as my Receiver is kinda old but I wonder, does anyone suffer the same? (retaillers here say yes!) and what's the solution?

Thanks.

almumize09

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track 2004 super
star track world in one box
My Location
oman
I do not understand anything in the subject of download or update the software of receiver ! Is it possible to help me in the way that should be used to do link the receiver to the computer ( I have laptop )
Secondly, what the latest software upgrade for the following devices: Star Track world in Box, 2004 Super Star Track and Micromax Is possible to open some encrypted channels like Al Jazeera and other note that I have the card for Al Jazeera has gone through it a year but now It has stopped appearing!! Is there any solution?

thankssssssss

johnwilliam1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500
strong 4375
pace digi box
triax 1.1, triax 88cm
My Location
UK.
ham849 said:

Thanks.

i have had this card about a month and twice its went off, to say i am fed up is an understatement, just recently i used it in a tech 1500 slot it went off last night and as i speak its still off this morning , i am now using it in a tech 6800 with an irdeto cam hoping for an update on the hotbird sat, i'm from the uk

johnwilliam1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500
strong 4375
pace digi box
triax 1.1, triax 88cm
My Location
UK.
johnwilliam1 said:
i have had this card about a month and twice its went off, to say i am fed up is an understatement, just recently i used it in a tech 1500 slot it went off last night and as i speak its still off this morning , i am now using it in a tech 6800 with an irdeto cam hoping for an update on the hotbird sat, i'm from the uk

well i got the update, with the irdetto cam in the tech overnight on no.2 channel, everything is ok now till the next time if theres a problem

SaramiR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax C2100
My Location
Egypt
ham849 said:

Thanks.

Had the same issue (Egypt) and was only solved when I bought new receiver astra. My old one was Humax C2100 also.
The thing is, the scrambling thing is solved when the CAMA is not movable is fixed so buy any new receiver with static CAMA.

Good luck :)

bilya

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
receiver-strong srt 4653x
My Location
maiduguri,Borno state nigeria
guys pls help me with jcs sport keys and software if any and i have strong srt 4653x

bilya

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
receiver-strong srt 4653x
My Location
maiduguri,Borno state nigeria
guys pls help me with jcs sport keys and software if any and i have strong srt 4653x

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
bilya said:

No keys here my friends. A sfar as we are concerned either you pay for the subscription or you do without.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
bilya said:

No keys here my friends. A sfar as we are concerned either you pay for the subscription or you do without.

Shawky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite disc and humax vaci-5350
My Location
Finland
Hey everyone!

I just purchased the Al Jazeera Sports Viaccess card for 12 months. My receiver is Humax vaci-5350. But I can't manage to find the channels (named "jcs" etc.) while doing the automatic search. I am assuming the problem is not necessarily in the card since shouldn't the channel names appear in the list of all the channels searched whether I have the card in or not? I also did the manual search with the following information: HotBird 13° - 11296 H 27500 3/4, but that didn't result in any channels. I also deleted first the old Jazeera sport channels from the list - still nothing. My ART card works just fine. Is my 10 years old Humax-receiver just too old?

I am not really up to date with information about satellite discs, sofwares, encryptions and CAMs etc. as until now my Humax has showed all the channels I've needed. But I would appreciate if somebody could advice me with locating these particular channels. Or at least pointing out where the problem most likely is.

Looking for to watch the African Cup of Nations!
Thanks in advance!