kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
pipino said:
1.61 have some issues with emm updates for via4...the best one to use is newcs 1.67

O.k. maybe it works better I don't know but you might find with the Jsc card you don't want emm updates. I found that when I moved back over to cccam it crashed every time i watched it. I solved this by turning off emm in cccam.cfg. As the card is pre paid it doesn't need updates, it has workred with no problems now for a year..
:-bighappy

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
kip said:
O.k. maybe it works better I don't know but you might find with the Jsc card you don't want emm updates. I found that when I moved back over to cccam it crashed every time i watched it. I solved this by turning off emm in cccam.cfg. As the card is pre paid it doesn't need updates, it has workred with no problems now for a year..
:-bighappy
you are right here..this apply to via4 aljazeera sport card as it enough receiving the first anual activation , but if you are using french,russian or swiss card you must have monthly emms thru if not you card simply stop working ...regads

Sab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales
Thanks to 'pipino' and 'kip' for up to date inf. I'll give it a try shortly but need to sort my dish out after recent gales!!