Al Jazeera Sports questions

uydusat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Just FTA channels from Turksat 42E at the moment. 78cm dish.
My Location
UK
Hi all,

I'm considering taking out a subscription to Al Jazeera sports - the cost of the viewing card (£80 t0 £150 depending on package) seems very attractive compared to a 12 month Sky Sports subscription, particularly if like me you only have time to watch one or two games a week.

Two questions to those who already subscribe:

1) Do they *every single* Champions League match? Eg, on a Tuesday night can I select from all 8 matches or is the selection more limited?

2) I'm a fan of EuroLeague basketball and am frustrated at the limited coverage I get back from my ESPN subscription (only one game a week, usually not live!). Does anyone know how many EuroLeague games Al Jazeera show a week?

Answers to the above gratefully received.

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
They definately show every single Champions League game but not sure on basketball. They show NBA but that isn't what you're looking for.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
Yes all champions league games are shown as they have 10 channels, plus Europa league, fa cup, league cup, some championship games and all the major leagues around Europe.

Not sure on basketball, see if sky italia show it seen some cards for sky sport and espn America on eBay.

uydusat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Just FTA channels from Turksat 42E at the moment. 78cm dish.
My Location
UK
fergyc said:
They definately show every single Champions League game but not sure on basketball. They show NBA but that isn't what you're looking for.

That, Sir, is good enough for me! Thanks for the reply.