kajak2000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
am kamal ineed all software digital
My Location
sudan
Eugene said:
Hi!
Please give some links for AlfaGold AD-7300(with U302 and withoutU302) digitall receiver download or sofware for it.
Best regards, Eugene.
very good software

dugizul

Reaction score
I have uploaded these files for model without ic 302.I think the last one is a flash file (dump)alfagold AD-7300 PLUS_flash_file.zip (413.8 K:cool:. These i got from dragon-data.com before it was down.PLS note;I have not tested these files,use at your own risk.Read readme.txt in one of files.

This is not a file or key site read the rules do not post flashes or bin files containing keys...... attachments removed

best of luck guys

yasirnet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
my love ann.
My Location
iraq
I want to download software for alfagold AD-7300 plus
Please Help me .with loader

info.
s/w ver. :2.1
h/w ver. :1.0
bootst. :v001
:( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

doneup

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ad7300 alfa gold digital
My Location
aust
hey guys i'm new to this, i have an alfa gold ad7300 plus connected to my sat, im mainly interested in arabic channels and dont know how to get them. could someone tell me please the importance of updating software, how to do it and what the codes sre used for as well as how to input them and retrieve channels. thanks muchly appreciated.

edi

Reaction score
hi to all !
If somebody has the s/w for Alfa Gold 7300 plus or a Dump file please share it with as so we all have the privilege to joy it !
Thanks.:-rofl2

dugizul

Reaction score
Hello guys,

check this site w*w.dragon-data.com/temp.htm.i have not tested the software use at your own risk.

dugizul

Aboosia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Alfa gold AD-7300 plus
My Location
Iran
Hi any body.I beg u help me in finding Alfa gold AD 7300 software ,please.I beg u

odiyan

OdiYaN
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA DISHTV
My Location
ME
My receiver got screwed up after updating, any one have the firmware for AD 7300 Plus with U302 IC. I have updated the firmware which was for without U302IC and now i cannot scan the channels.

Please some one share the file...

athyusuf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
for upgrading
My Location
kenya
I have alfagold receiver ad 7300+ which i have forgotten password and its locked please give master password to unlock