Alien2+, New image time, confused by OpemATV

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
So I downloaded the latest version of OpenATV the other day, flashed it last night, got to say I don't mind the native skin (Bar the signal only being displayed in SNR and no encryption info really) but its a bit of a weird one, no soft cam manager or softcam in the plugins feeds? I don't want to setup the box any more with this image if its going to be a headache. Help from Nano or anybody else in the know would be appreciated.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

A nonymous

Reaction score
I only used OpenATV for a short while, and yes its a pain in arse to setup if you dont already have the files.

I'll pm you the link for the emu files in order to keep within forum rules.

Nano

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
My findings with OpenATV, fast zapping between channels, VDU clock is off by two hours no matter what I tried in time or VDU settings, no biggy I thought really, so mounted my 128Gig USB 3 Verbatim stick drive, downloaded Crosspeg from the official plugins stream, works fine, tried recording one channel while channel hoping thru others via the short EPG onscreen, channel change becomes slow, some times the spinner appears also, like the box is having a moment of processor choke, no use to me this image!

A nonymous

Reaction score
Like i said try the latest HDMU or the last PKT Hyperion. To be honest i find if you ask too much of this box it plays up. I only use mine in the bedroom so its just use for channel hopping for a few hours in the evening so i can put up with it. I wouldn't use it as a main box.

Nano

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
As soon as I visited the HDMU site there was a post "choppy video" or the like and I was like "Great, Satstation MK2..", so bugger that, any chance of a link to the last stable build of that PKT image, no alternative forums please as I can not be bothered with the 20 post before you can download anything hosted etc etc guff, cheers mate.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Sorry but i'm not going to post links to other forums in the open forum so i'll send you a PM with the link.

Nano.