aljazeera sport renewal

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
my aljazeera sport card has run out and looking to renew as I have found out my sky italia calcio channel card doesn't allow me access to champions league football.

has anyone seen any good deals on renewals ?

How does this work, I just give the card number to where I buy from and the card will be switched back on.

I have seen a ebay seller that asks for receiver make and model as well as the card number, surely that isn't needed as I use the card in a cam.

Also is it worth bothering with getting the +9, 10 channels, what is actually shown on these channels any special events ?

Just a shame I cannot receive 7west, I notice you can add espn channels to your subscription.

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
some details to add regarding Aljazeera sport , if you want to receive espn in UK you can receive the C band feed on 20ºeast(just near astra) and that for all HD and espn channels some KU/C band combo LNB will give that option ,but as from the 1st of jan to receive +9,+10 and all HDs you will need their official irdeto box(exactly the same as abudhabi sport ,i also heard just before the Euro 2012 they will oblige all their customer to buy that box to end card sharing fenomenon completly ..i hope thay helps .best regards

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
will a channel master 1metre or 1.2m be enough with a cband lnb to receive the espn feed on 20east ?

so from next july, I will need to have another receiver to even view the 1-8 channels. a lot of people wont be happy about needing another rubbish receiver to carry on view the channels

the package is cheap so i cant believe people bother with sharing to get this.

i talking about the channels on 13east than 7west.

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
wod said:
will a channel master 1metre or 1.2m be enough with a cband lnb to receive the espn feed on 20east ?
I doubt it, probably more like a 1.8m in the UK. Anyway I thought JSC wasn't on 20ºE anymore. I can't check at the minute though because something is recording on that tuner.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
Huevos said:
I doubt it, probably more like a 1.8m in the UK. Anyway I thought JSC wasn't on 20ºE anymore. I can't check at the minute though because something is recording on that tuner.

I've checked lyngsat and nothing is listed on there.

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
@wod

my apologie the package was indeed on 20º rechecking now again and found that the package has left ..sorry for giving old info---> FlySat Arabsat-2B @ 20° East ,, regarding july for the rest of 1-8 is still a rumor