All Patches To All Strong Series

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
Hi nhfs49,
I am new in updating my receiver STARCOM SR-X120 D Plus and I'm facing a major problem. I cleaned my software with
sw_ver_clean_for_SR-X120,150,200CI which I got from www.satsw.com. but I did not note my software version nor my hardware version before the cleaning.

Anyway, I tried to install the Jan_22_SR-X120_130_150_2000CH_1M (my last digit of the serial number of my receiver is 6) using EMUpgrade but I can only read on receivers' display Er07. I cannot turn it ON/OFF on the boton, see anything on TV......... etc.
the message on the computer reads MODEL ID IS NOT MATCHED. I tried the same with software version M2, from website www.satsw.com (http://www.satsw.com) but the result/message is always the same.

I tried the Starcom-FTA_4000ch_V7 or Starcom-FTA_4000ch_M2 but I get HW version error messages. Please help.. I’m frustrated specially that I can’t watch anything now..

Any ideas??

Thanks a lot for your great advise and your kindness;;

nhfs49 said:
Dear friends, I'm glad to show you the link of new softwares for all series of strong receivers.

http://www.geocities.com/smartpatch03/?M=D

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That link does work, but Geocities accounts only have a limited amount of hourly bandwidth - and that site is almost permanently over its limits. All you can do is keep trying, and hope you get in at some point.....

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
fr_m35 said:
Hi nhfs49,
I am new in updating my receiver STARCOM SR-X120 D Plus and I'm facing a major problem. I cleaned my software with
sw_ver_clean_for_SR-X120,150,200CI which I got from www.satsw.com. but I did not note my software version nor my hardware version before the cleaning.

Anyway, I tried to install the Jan_22_SR-X120_130_150_2000CH_1M (my last digit of the serial number of my receiver is 6) using EMUpgrade but I can only read on receivers' display Er07. I cannot turn it ON/OFF on the boton, see anything on TV......... etc.
the message on the computer reads MODEL ID IS NOT MATCHED. I tried the same with software version M2, from website www.satsw.com (http://www.satsw.com) but the result/message is always the same.

I tried the Starcom-FTA_4000ch_V7 or Starcom-FTA_4000ch_M2 but I get HW version error messages. Please help.. I’m frustrated specially that I can’t watch anything now..

Any ideas??

Thanks a lot for your great advise and your kindness;;

Dear fr_m35, When you turn on your receiver a number will be displayed on OSD ( L300 for example ) if the message is L300 so your receiver has aflash memory less 1MByte.That means you should use the 1MByte software.BUT first try to install software cleaner 3 times, turn off the receiver quickly before finishing (1 second directly in each time).
Then try to install the patch.

rogeriko

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have the same problem with emtech 200 ci. I cleaned the software and now i cannot load anything. When i turn on the machine it says L251 then er07. Which software should i load. Thanks a lot.

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
Thank you very much nhf49. Your advise was very useful and I solved my problem. Thanks a million.
nhfs49 said:
Dear fr_m35, When you turn on your receiver a number will be displayed on OSD ( L300 for example ) if the message is L300 so your receiver has aflash memory less 1MByte.That means you should use the 1MByte software.BUT first try to install software cleaner 3 times, turn off the receiver quickly before finishing (1 second directly in each time).
Then try to install the patch.

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear fr_m35, you are welcome.Thanks to your reply.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden

sabahj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
LAST UPDATE TO RECEIVERS
My Location
IRAQ
thank you for every thing sir.
please I need new software for strong receiver type 4800ii
polsat and tps
with my best regard

smankerana

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Interested in sharing with others.
My Location
jos Nigeria
hi pals! how can i patch my strong decoder 4653x cus am new in this thing. thanks

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
For Strong software/patches, try the following sites:

_http://www.maldiviandigital.com/forum69/
_http://wizkid.persiangig.com/Patch%204%20Africa/

Also, as you are based in Nigeria, you may find this Nigerian site useful: _http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.0.html

While I haven't done a Strong receiver before, generally the procedure is:

- first you have to download a 'Loader' Programme (you may need to unzip or unrar it)

- then you download the latest patch for your particular receiver (again maybe unzip/unrar)

- then start up the Loader programme and in that programme select the patch and upload it to your receiver.

I believe that alternatively for some receivers, you can just download the patch to a USB stick and load directly to the receiver without needing a Loader programme.